Hoks play for 7th Place in Cayman Island Classic today

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Congrats on your 7th place finish! What would that be?

1st - Gold
2nd - Silver
3rd - Bronze
4th - Aluminum
5th - Wood
6th - Paper
7th - Sh*t

I would try and change the subject too if I was a Clone fan posting in a 6 page thread about an Iowa game against UAB in the Cayman Islands.

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I think it took Iowa a couple of games to get going. When they heard this was an 8 team tournament, they probably assumed there was a play-in game to get to the quarterfinals.

• Funny
Reactions: CloneLawman

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I really don't think we should be making fun of Hawk basketball this season. We are also in the same boat of not making the tournament.
jonah.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
We all knew if the hawks won, yeahbuddy would be on here gloating about something or wanting for us 'clone fans to provide a "link?" to fresh his grey matter on something he might have said in one of his 6000 posts on here CF.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I really don't think we should be making fun of Hawk basketball this season. We are also in the same boat of not making the tournament.

Actually, I think we should. Iowa is in year 8 of the same coach and is again struggling. They've done next to nothing over the last 8 years.

We are in year 3 of a new coach and just completed the most successful 6 years in school history. A rebuilding year is expected and something every non-elite program goes through.

• Informative
Reactions: GT25Ump

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
We all knew if the hawks won, yeahbuddy would be on here gloating about something or wanting for us 'clone fans to provide a "link?" to fresh his grey matter on something he might have said in one of his 6000 posts on here CF.

Dont be a moron, I came here Monday and yesterday after Iowa got beat as well.

Reactions: isutrevman

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Good Grief. I was listening to the game on the radio. Dolphin was on football leave, but yikes that is horrible listening. Stupid things. Pretty sure some of the sayings died in the 80's. Cyclones fans are very spoiled when it comes to radio broadcast.

It takes a lot to be a worse play by play guy than Dolph but whoever that guy was absolutely nailed it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They didn't seem that small. UABs just really really bad pretty much all around. If we take care of the ball we will run Iowa out of the gym on 12/7. Iowa has had some slow teams before but they have taken it to a whole new level this year.

This is probably the least athletic team Fran has ever had which is saying something

• Funny
Reactions: Prone2Clone

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO

Different Boat
- ISU is "rebuilding" this year and everyone knew it.
- Iowa is in their full on Glory Days based on how awesome they were at the end of last year and the amazing recruits they brought in.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron