Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Disclaimer - I try to keep posts of this subject at a minimum due to the dislike it brings, but tonight Nevada opened their season against Boone. Boone had a freshman in their varsity starting lineup who hit 6 three's most of them coming in rapid succession. I thought I was watching NBA Jam with the on fire mode engaged. Tie game with under 10 seconds when Boone forced a jump ball. They had possession, in-bounded and made a layup as time expired to win. :(

Been going to almost every home game in the last 3 years and hadn't seen them lose in that time-span.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Puerto Rico tip off @Myrtle beach summary. Weather was pretty good, Basketball was really exciting. It's fun to be close enough to hear Prohm coach them. I think ESPN screwed up on the donation idea, they had boxes set up and that was ok, but they could have done much better by printing up t shirts with the logo on them and the teams on the back. Proceeds to P.R. and any leftover shirts get shipped down.

Great catching up with my old roommate, been a long time since I've been out late enough to see women dancing on the bar counter (not even a shaker bar.) It was great to see him and then a weekend of Cyclone victories made it even better.

Flights went well the ones on Mon. were really full.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Puerto Rico tip off @Myrtle beach summary. Weather was pretty good, Basketball was really exciting. It's fun to be close enough to hear Prohm coach them. I think ESPN screwed up on the donation idea, they had boxes set up and that was ok, but they could have done much better by printing up t shirts with the logo on them and the teams on the back. Proceeds to P.R. and any leftover shirts get shipped down.

Great catching up with my old roommate, been a long time since I've been out late enough to see women dancing on the bar counter (not even a shaker bar.) It was great to see him and then a weekend of Cyclone victories made it even better.

I TOLD PapaLew I saw you on TV!!! He missed it...but I'd recognize that hair anywhere. :D

Reactions: NWICY and BoxsterCy

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
23799866_10155198759782201_5397372318280050636_o.jpg

:cool:

Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

When we visited the grandparents in Georgia we would spend the night in Myrtle Beach on the way back. We kids would get up early enough to see the sun rise over the Atlantic.
Good memories staying at the Hawaii Kai Motel.

Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron