KSU game @ 2:30

zmanzbo

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone know where the ISU section will be for the KSU game?

Hope there are tons of cyclone fans down there!!

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha

I was just coming here to ask the same question. I have never attended an away game before. I'm wondering if they have a designated section for the visiting team? I took a quick look at StubHub and there are tickets available scattered all over the stadium, but I would rather be sitting with my Cyclone brethren. When I watch the Baylor game yesterday, it looked like a lot of the Cyclone fans were grouped together. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking of traveling down from Omaha to Manhattan.

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Went in 2013 and sat right behind our band in section 17. Assume it is still the same, sat in the upper corner for the joke of the 2015 game. Only paid about $12 for those tickets though!
Anyone know how to figure out where the band will be sitting? My high school son is wanting to play in the marching band when he (most likely) attends Iowa State in a couple years. So I think he would really enjoy it if we were near the band.

Reactions: Spanky

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Anyone know how to figure out where the band will be sitting? My high school son is wanting to play in the marching band when he (most likely) attends Iowa State in a couple years. So I think he would really enjoy it if we were near the band.

Last published schedule says they aren't going. Usually just one road trip per year (Akron), and it's Thanksgiving break.

• Informative
Reactions: Spanky

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

The ticket I got through ISU is in section 16

Now that we have a game time I can start planning when I am going to drive down.

Reactions: zmanzbo

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
Here's a virtual look inside 'the Bill.' Sections 16/17 will be yours. Your band will there. Just put your cursor on the southeast corner and click for your view. 430, upper northeast corner, is also a visitor section. Let me know if you need more info, I'll post it here.

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/kansas_state_university/football/#/

Good ole section 430, been there a few times. Notably the night Senaca threw back to back passes for pick 6's. We have a group of 9(future inlaws of a player) going to the game. With the students on break, is there anyway to buy tickets where they would normally sit? Thanks!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
As a Cyclone Club member. If you buy away game tickets through ISU it is done early in the year, like maybe May or June.

You gone before, gr8? Wondering about parking. Sections 16 is limited but 15 has some. These are some rough seats by the looks of it. At 2:30, may leave at 5 to show up. If I get out at 6:30, I would be back around 1-2 in the morning. Fun, fun.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
With Thanksgiving weekend, I'm sure they'll be tickets on the secondary market. Not sure why you'd want to sit in the student section though. I would not.

The ISU section has a good view of the field. K-State fans have complained that visitors are given such good seats.

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
Please don’t have Tubberville calling the game
giphy.gif

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Here's a virtual look inside 'the Bill.' Sections 16/17 will be yours. Your band will there. Just put your cursor on the southeast corner and click for your view. 430, upper northeast corner, is also a visitor section. Let me know if you need more info, I'll post it here.

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/kansas_state_university/football/#/

I ended up getting some cheap seats in 420, row 24, for the whole family. It was hard to find something reasonable for 6 people in one place. Is that going to be a bad section for a visitor?

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
You gone before, gr8? Wondering about parking. Sections 16 is limited but 15 has some. These are some rough seats by the looks of it. At 2:30, may leave at 5 to show up. If I get out at 6:30, I would be back around 1-2 in the morning. Fun, fun.
I also wonder about parking. @surly do you have any advice for the easiest areas to park for someone unfamiliar with the area? We don't mind walking a little further if necessary. Just want to keep it simple.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Linked is the football parking map. I like to send folks to College Avenue across from the baseball field, which is just south of the west stadium Ahearn parking, Via Christi Hospital and CatTown on this map. There are private lawn and church parking areas there, and it's an easy walk to the stadium, $25. Just get there a bit early to ensure you get a space, at least 1.5 hours before kick.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2015/6/14/_131476205611845912.aspx

image_handler.aspx

Reactions: Cyrok