*** Official College Gameday (could be) in Ames Thread ***

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Theyve been west of the mississippi once this season, and of the 10 gameday sites through next weekend they will have used 4 of those slots on games involving PSU\OSU and one of them on a non-football venue.

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
Theyve been west of the mississippi once this season, and of the 10 gameday sites through next weekend they will have used 4 of those slots on games involving PSU\OSU and one of them on a non-football venue.
If they are actually going to Columbus again I’ll be very disappointed. I know it’s a big game but going to the the same place multiple times in a single season doesn’t seem right

• Agree
Reactions: jkclone

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Right. TCU @ ISU will not be on Gameday but Okie State @ ISU might. If we use the hashtag.

It's not like the hashtag will actually convince ESPN to come here for Okie St. They are shamelessly asking us to advertise for them on a false premise after snubbing us.
And looking at the schedule that week, even if we win out to there, id put money on the game that week being Notre Dame @ Miami or TCU @ Oklahoma

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
If they seriously go to Ohio State it is such a freaking joke. I completely get going somewhere else but there is no way they should be going to Ohio State multiple times and having Penn State two weeks in a row.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
If they seriously go to Ohio State it is such a freaking joke. I completely get going somewhere else but there is no way they should be going to Ohio State multiple times and having Penn State two weeks in a row.

Penn State is still a feel good story. They got caught molesting kids, and now they've bounced back like nothing happened! I guess that's the logic anyway.

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
I 100% agree. I think ND and NC State is a much better choice than Columbus a second time.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
id put money on the game that week being Notre Dame @ Miami

Of course. Easy call.

musberger-miami-notre-dame-catholics-convicts-1000.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
They should absolutely be going to Notre Dame.
I think South Bend or Ames are both good choices in my opinion. Columbus is the only wrong choice for me since they were already there and they were at Penn State this week. It's a show about national college football, not the Big 10.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
Once again College GameDay will not be in Columbus next weekend as the BTN Tailgate is there, highly doubt they want two Live Shows for the same game and it would have already been announced during the Penn State game if they were going to Columbus.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
When was the last time College Game Day passed up a chance to go to Ohio State?

They can practically set up a permanent part-time studio there

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think it'll be OSU PSU
Week after will be Bedlam
Week after that Catholics vs Convicts

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Snub us. That’s fine. TCU going down.

And Randy Peterson’s source is an idiot if he really did say “start politicking now by using hashtag”.

cymate

Oct 28, 2011
Ames, the labb
**** game day. sure it would be great to have the exposure for ISU. probably be the pinnacle of Media Coverage this athletic department has ever seen.

they can go blow urban meyer and the buckeyes. I hope PSU puts 50 on them. Herbstreit you ****. tweeting how Campbell is going to leave. How the hell does he know? hes to busy kissing ESPN's ass.

I got cyclone fever, and the only cure is more cyclone wins.

Reactions: jcyclonee

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
They go to Fargo, they go to James Madison, but they can't come to Ames. In the end, it's our fault though, we should have beaten Iowa, then I think it would have been a no brainer.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Once again College GameDay will not be in Columbus next weekend as the BTN Tailgate is there, highly doubt they want two Live Shows for the same game and it would have already been announced during the Penn State game if they were going to Columbus.
I highly doubt they care about the BTN tailgate. I didn't even know that existed until you pointed it out