Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Thanks, but I have way too many of my own already.

Also, Pants, I'm pretty on the 24th you can just go take the stuff of the people talking about the rapture. Because if they've been raptured they don't need it, and if they haven't, well it's a post-apocalyptic hellscape so taking it is fine
Just okay on the 23rd and a hot mess on the 25th?

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I'm considering getting licensed in MN so I can protect the interests of RTT vis a vis your estate.
I never hear anyone say the words "vis à vis," nor do I ever see it in writing. So now if I ever do see or hear the words, I immediately think of The Architect in the Matrix movies.

The Architect: It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species for facilitating the function of the One. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific - vis-à-vis...love.

Anyway, there's my truly random contribution to the RTT for the day.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
This is why I need an editor. I have the worst typing in the history of the planet.

Note: Edited this before posting. Typing, editor and history were unrecognizable collections of seemingly random letters. :rolleyes:

With my new phone, my texting has gotten 10X worse. It looks like I hired Bob Dylan to do voice-to-text for me.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Agreed. It is one of my favorites that has a law aspect to it, though it isn't all about that. Marlene Dietrich in her prime, but I think old Charles Laughton really made it pop.

I had my Ipod on random on the way into work this morning and heard Dietrich's "Falling in Love Again", Etta James's "At Last" and Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA".

I wasn't upset.

Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron