Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Someone on my Facebook feed has been talking about the "upcoming rapture on 9/23" for months and just made a post that his kid getting head lice and him getting bed bugs is a sign of it happening.

I just can't.

Mmmm, estate sale for parental units stuff is the 23rd. Coincidence? We will see.

Will be somewhat disappointing if some of the folks who I have heard consistently speak such hateful things and are essentially devoid of empathy for others not exactly like themselves are raptured in front of me at an estate auction. :confused:

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
If I had the jimlad, I would have used it on that post. I didn't think I needed it when I said he died from eating Colon Blow cereal. ;)

Hartman was a genius. I loved him on News Radio.

I don't even think this is his best work on there.

Actually my fave Phil Hartman role was Captain Carl on the original Pee Wee Herman show on HBO. There was some pretty good adult-level humor in there.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Mmmm, estate sale for parental units stuff is the 23rd. Coincidence? We will see.

Will be somewhat disappointing if some of the folks who I have heard consistently speak such hateful things and are essentially devoid of empathy for others not exactly like themselves are raptured in front of me at an estate auction. :confused:

If you get raptured at the auction, DO NOT take anything with you. I've heard there are taxes.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Actually my fave Phil Hartman role was Captain Carl on the original Pee Wee Herman show on HBO. There was some pretty good adult-level humor in there.
It's certainly not obscure but Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer was my favorite Phil Hartman character.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm betting you get overruled a lot, if you're like me.
Our household is a modified democracy. Mrs. Velo will ask what I think to see if it jives with the decision she has already made. If it does, she will accede to my decision. If it doesn't she will overrule me. It seems to work for us (by that I mean her).

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Because if I die, it means free stuff. If you have another kid, Box just gets birthing stories

The maternal death rate is still usually over 275,000 worldwide per year, with the US having the highest rate in the developed world and a rate that continues to rise.

Not sure if they keep moldy/spicy colon death rate statistics.

Seems like chance of free stuff either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron