Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Oooooh! Here's an idea. Why don't you report to CG regarding future dates and she can write up the play-by-play in her own particular style that is used for sports updates. This is not to suggest that you are not a fine poster/writer/communicator, etc.
If she uses the term whoar, I won't be sure if that means your date was either really good or really bad.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
If she uses the term whoar, I won't be sure if that means your date was either really good or really bad.
IT could just be a reflexive sort of "WHORES" and not even be related to the date quality. As to the date itself, I mean come on, if your handle is Woo, then you know....dating.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
That might be a good third date place, we're doing Indian food next

That would actually be really entertaining. I also just see CG sitting at a table near me, trying to act nonchalant and inconspicuous, and failing

oh ********, I'd be the best at being sneaky. Probably pretend to drop something and it rolls over by you guys.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Two and a half hour trip from MO to Ames took over 5 hours on I-35. Mrs. Velo was checking as we went along and alternate routes such as 69 were solid red as well. We ended up just staying at our friends' house in Ames and finished the trip early Tue morning. Was significantly less traffic.

Good decision to avoid 69 when it's solid red

Sorry, felt obligated to be the one.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
and regardless of how it actually went, I would definitely tell you all that at the end of dinner, Woo says "this date is now adjourned"

Think about this Woo, if the date continues to someone's house she could bring WDSM along to show her how to peak in windows.

Btw, why do I picture CW in 40 years as the lady in the board room during tommy boy who yells Whoars a lot?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We ended up going to northern KS and caught mostly clouds, but we were still able to get some pretty good views from time to time. We went into the country on a gravel road away from any lights and it went from light to "I can't see my wife that is 3 feet from me" in a minute. That was really cool.

Driving back with traffic and flooded roads was not near as fun.

You left a part out.

I'm getting the part of driving into the country onto a gravel road and parking and it gets dark with the wife 3 foot in front of you.

Got my hand up for a high five, don't leave me hanging bro.

Reactions: jcyclonee

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I think "whoar" would be good, and "*****" would be bad, but I don't know

IT could just be a reflexive sort of "WHORES" and not even be related to the date quality. As to the date itself, I mean come on, if your handle is Woo, then you know....dating.
You have way too much faith in my dating ability

oh ********, I'd be the best at being sneaky. Probably pretend to drop something and it rolls over by you guys.
So, I don't know how to break it to you, but that really isn't very sneaky

Status
Not open for further replies.