*New Uniform Thread*

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
the white stripe is for offensive players so the coaches can see on video which way their heads are turned.
DGwBi4eUwAENaM-.jpg

Looks like the Defense to me. All guys wearing white jerseys.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I believe the white stripe is just to distinguish Defense and Offense.. but what do you think of adding the white stripe? This right here remind me a bit of Bama.. I know the reds are different shades.

DGwBi4hU0AA7jD4.jpg

The first time I saw those photos I did a double-take, because I thought they had mixed up their photos. Then I saw a couple with our pants, and I could see it was ISU. But you're right, it's uncanny. It's the grey facemasks--those have always been a Bama thing.

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
Grey Uni's from last year?
That's what I thought at first but it looks like white or silver lettering. That being said, I doubt this is how they would roll out a new alternate uniform. I'm just curious what he is wearing and thought the sleuths in this thread could possibly identify it.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Yes, confirmed we will be changing our uniforms from USC knock offs to Alabama knock offs. The black jerseys are only for Joel, so that he can wear 7 on both sides of the ball. Also, they will be reinstating Troy Davis, he took some snaps during scrimmage and broke off three 85 yard runs in the same play.

• Creative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Yes, confirmed we will be changing our uniforms from USC knock offs to Alabama knock offs. The black jerseys are only for Joel, so that he can wear 7 on both sides of the ball. Also, they will be reinstating Troy Davis, he took some snaps during scrimmage and broke off three 85 yard runs in the same play.

giphy.gif

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
Not uniform specifically, but these recent posts of former Cyclones in the NFL getting their swag boxes shows more of the black/silver sideline stuff.

Either Cambpell just likes the sideline contrast with the uniforms, or they want to have an alternate to the "really old days" (like 1890s!) of black & silver

AJ Klein

EJ Bibbs

junckerl

Feb 18, 2009
Saint Anthony
Not uniform specifically, but these recent posts of former Cyclones in the NFL getting their swag boxes shows more of the black/silver sideline stuff.

Either Cambpell just likes the sideline contrast with the uniforms, or they want to have an alternate to the "really old days" (like 1890s!) of black & silver

AJ Klein

EJ Bibbs

I wonder if the alternate Cy's head logo will get used more this year?

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Looks like AJ Klein got a care package. Is the oval Cyclone head going to become a new (or alternative) helmet logo?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I understand wanting to see ISU gear being worn by ex-Cyclones now playing in the NFL, but why send them shoes??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron