More Trouble for Barta

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

You got it. Iowa State wasn't always a U. Iowa played a significant number of games against Iowa State College.

Didn't you say once you have a master's and JD? Pay attention to the details. Well I guess we know that was a lie.

It was fun. See ya.

please enlighten me to the angle you are taking here. Are you saying that all games before 1959 never happened for ISU?

Last edited:

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Are you aligning yourself with the short bus poster?

It isn't about taking sides. I just wondered if @JP4CY was actually yammering on and on and on about this for weeks just to spring this doozie. I mean talk about weak sauce, and this site has tons and tons of that, but this one might take the cake.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It isn't about taking sides. I just wondered if @JP4CY was actually yammering on and on and on about this for weeks just to spring this doozie. I mean talk about weak sauce, and this site has tons and tons of that, but this one might take the cake.
Talk about weak sauce? Looks like you ******* idiots couldn't figure It out.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MVCchamps

Cardinal&Gold11

Nov 6, 2007
The land of Eastern Iowa University
This thread is hilarious. Most in here sound like 13 year olds fighting on the internet, which is funny since I doubt you actually are.

Side note, we have only won 8 times in Ames, but we've won 14 (hopefully I counted correctly, I'm drunk) in Iowa City. I think we just like to win there more, that's my thought!

Also, who the hell actually cares this much about historical placement. Iowa State has sucked forever. Iowa used to suck, too. Maybe Iowa State gets better sometime at football, and maybe Iowa will suck again when Ferentz retires. It's all for fun people (mind you, I love sports as much as the next person).

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Talk about weak sauce? Looks like you ******* idiots couldn't figure It out.

Interacting-Friends.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I also kept asking how many games have been played in IA City vs Ames. The majority of the taverns wouldn't answer. MVC rattled off wrong answers, then switch to 8-18 in Ames without answering.
Maybe don't be afraid to answer questions.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Afraid to answer? So you think you are the Riddler or something?

tumblr_nl0k1nP51S1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Afraid to answer what? I kept saying Ames vs IA City. MVC kept deflecting. Then he switched it to ISU. Iowa State changed from ISC to ISU in 59. He needed to pay attention to the details of what he changed it to.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
This thread is hilarious. Most in here sound like 13 year olds fighting on the internet, which is funny since I doubt you actually are.

Side note, we have only won 8 times in Ames, but we've won 14 (hopefully I counted correctly, I'm drunk) in Iowa City. I think we just like to win there more, that's my thought!

Also, who the hell actually cares this much about historical placement. Iowa State has sucked forever. Iowa used to suck, too. Maybe Iowa State gets better sometime at football, and maybe Iowa will suck again when Ferentz retires. It's all for fun people (mind you, I love sports as much as the next person).

You are correct that Iowa was bad in the 1960-1970's. You are also correct that isu had been bad for basically its entire history.

Sure it COULD go the other way and then clone fans can spout off like they are meaningful. Until then isu will be our little brother screaming for mommy's attention.