More Trouble for Barta

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How can my math be wrong if isu is 8-18 against Iowa in football games in Ames?
I'll make you a bet and show you how. I will prove ISU is not 8-18 in Ames against Iowa.
Loser never logs back onto CF.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I'll make you a bet and show you how. I will prove ISU is not 8-18 in Ames against Iowa.
Loser never logs back onto CF.

Sure but let's be specific. You give me a link from Iowa or isu that says as of 7-20-2017 Iowa isn't 18-8 against isu in football games played in Ames I will never post here again. Of course if you can't then you will never post here again either.
This will be fun.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
If you don't understand what 10,000 post threads about Iowa means then that is on you.

What does this have to do with anything? This was an OP started to discuss a local topical issue of the Iowa Athletic Dept being sued. It's been reported on in the local news. It's been reported on in the AP.

The only reason that these in-state rival threads reach so many posts is because of chest thumping rivals spamming the thread with garbage like you have been spewing for the last several pages.

Get a hobby. This is pathetic.

*no need to reply. I am henceforth ignoring your posts.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sure but let's be specific. You give me a link from Iowa or isu that says as of 7-20-2017 Iowa isn't 18-8 against isu in football games played in Ames I will never post here again. Of course if you can't then you will never post here again either.
This will be fun.

You got it. Iowa State wasn't always a U. Iowa played a significant number of games against Iowa State College.

Didn't you say once you have a master's and JD? Pay attention to the details. Well I guess we know that was a lie.

It was fun. See ya.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
What does this have to do with anything? This was an OP started to discuss a local topical issue of the Iowa Athletic Dept being sued. It's been reported on in the local news. It's been reported on in the AP.

The only reason that these in-state rival threads reach so many posts is because of chest thumping rivals spamming the thread with garbage like you have been spewing for the last several pages.

Get a hobby. This is pathetic.

*no need to reply. I am henceforth ignoring your posts.

I take it you prefer that the world would leave isu fans to obsess about Iowa on their own and without interruption.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
You got it. Iowa State wasn't always a U. Iowa played a significant number of games against Iowa State College.

Didn't you say once you have a master's and JD? Pay attention to the details. Well I guess we know that was a lie.

It was fun. See ya.

Wait no link from Iowa or isu saying I am wrong, too bad one obsessive clone fan won't be posting anymore on this his site. Silly details tripping up a clone fan.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron