More Trouble for Barta

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
You are correct that Iowa was bad in the 1960-1970's. You are also correct that isu had been bad for basically its entire history.

Sure it COULD go the other way and then clone fans can spout off like they are meaningful. Until then isu will be our little brother screaming for mommy's attention.

And who is the one posting on their rival's board? I haven't been to a hawk board since last FB season when I peeked in to see what they were saying before the ISU-Ia game. Glad you can come here to pretend your relevant.

Reactions: jmb

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
You are correct that Iowa was bad in the 1960-1970's. You are also correct that isu had been bad for basically its entire history.

Sure it COULD go the other way and then clone fans can spout off like they are meaningful. Until then isu will be our little brother screaming for mommy's attention.
You're a dildo.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
And who is the one posting on their rival's board? I haven't been to a hawk board since last FB season when I peeked in to see what they were saying before the ISU-Ia game. Glad you can come here to pretend your relevant.

Curious if you found numerous 10,000 post threads on any Iowa board about isu? Or is this just unique to clone fans obsessing about Iowa?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Curious if you found numerous 10,000 post threads on any Iowa board about isu? Or is this just unique to clone fans obsessing about Iowa?
Not a lot of internet connections at the trailer parks in Cedar Rapids so probably not.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Not a lot of internet connections at the trailer parks in Cedar Rapids so probably not.

Glad to see you are continuing the myth that Iowa fans live in trailer parks and isu grads are so much better.

So if your premise is even partially correct why does Iowa bring in so much more in donations as opposed to isu?

I can post the link to the budgets again but I have a feeling it still won't count.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Glad to see you are continuing the myth that Iowa fans live in trailer parks and isu grads are so much better.

So if your premise is even partially correct why does Iowa bring in so much more in donations as opposed to isu?

I can post the link to the budgets again but I have a feeling it still won't count.
Because most hok fans get food stamps, thus they are able to spend there McDonald's wages else where

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
https://cyclonefanatic.com/rules/

Posts/comments found to be outside of the boundaries set forth in this post may be deleted, and users that continually disregard the posting rules WILL be banned.

Posts that devolve into flame wars and name calling between fellow posters may be locked and or deleted.
Just ignore it. The mods let you hokeyes spout crap like crazy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Myth? Lol.
7.jpg

Iowa brings in more because the Big 10 cares about TV sets, plain and simple. You can thank Rutgers.

Reactions: Brandon

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Interesting.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Just ignore it. The mods let you hokeyes spout crap like crazy

Clone fans shouldn't read the Regent Budget reports. You may just feel bad. Luckily I will provide the highlights for you.

isu is budgeting football revenue of $8,724,366 and MBB revenue of $3,800,000

Iowa is budgeting football revenue of $24,202,132 and MBB revenue of $3,932,093

isu is budgeting foundation support of $14,235,468

Iowa is budgeting foundation support/premium seating of $23,110,027

The best part is that Iowa isn't budgeting the massive increase in Conference Support which will add a net $10-$15M.

The rich sure are getting richer. Boy all those trailer park Hawk fans sure put isu to shame.

Another clone fan myth busted.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Clone fans shouldn't read the Regent Budget reports. You may just feel bad. Luckily I will provide the highlights for you.

The best part is that Iowa isn't budgeting the massive increase in Conference Support which will add a net $10-$15M.

The rich sure are getting richer. Boy all those trailer park Hawk fans sure put isu to shame.

Don't see Iowa paying out victims of discrimination in those numbers?!?!

You shouldn't be posting here.

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

You really need a life

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Myth? Lol.

Iowa brings in more because the Big 10 cares about TV sets, plain and simple. You can thank Rutgers.

It isn't just Iowa's TV deal, but yes Iowa's TV deal brings in more. Iowa ticket revenues bring in double the amount ISU does, and Iowa donations are 3-4 million more than ISU.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Don't see Iowa paying out victims of discrimination in those numbers?!?!

You shouldn't be posting here.

Here comes more faux outrage.

Its coming out of the department's reserves so it wont impact the budget.