Another Female Teacher 'Incident'

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
So if you had a 17 year old daughter getting banged by her high school teacher, you'd be okay with it.

A gangbang with only 2 people? Make group sex great again my friend! Having no kids, I shudder at the thought of ANY potential daughter of mine of whatever age gangbanging anyone or anything. I shudder at the thought of any potential son of mine gangbanging anyone or anything as well. But just because something is distasteful to you doesn't automatically make it criminal to me. It IS illegal based on the existing statutes - not arguing that. I'm just rarely ready to broad-brush anyone's sexual gymnastics into arbitrary categories based on someone's moral objections.

Should you point to an overt abuse of power (NOT merely being a teach in the same school) I can reconsider this case.

And teachers should not sex up their students and vice versa. It's unseemly but not criminal in many cases of 100% consenting adults.

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
So if you had a 17 year old daughter getting banged by her high school teacher, you'd be okay with it.

Knew a girl in school who was involved with a teacher. Parents knew. She slept at his place fairly often. How they didn't get busted is beyond me, since there were a fair number of people who knew about it. All kinds of people out there.

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
I never know how to feel when these types of cases are brought up, at least when it involves students (both male and female) over 16. The teacher should obviously be punished but yet I have a hard time identifying the student as a victim (assuming of course it's consensual)
You've got to be kidding, consensual or not.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
A gangbang with only 2 people? Make group sex great again my friend! Having no kids, I shudder at the thought of ANY potential daughter of mine of whatever age gangbanging anyone or anything. I shudder at the thought of any potential son of mine gangbanging anyone or anything as well. But just because something is distasteful to you doesn't automatically make it criminal to me. It IS illegal based on the existing statutes - not arguing that. I'm just rarely ready to broad-brush anyone's sexual gymnastics into arbitrary categories based on someone's moral objections.

Should you point to an overt abuse of power (NOT merely being a teach in the same school) I can reconsider this case.

And teachers should not sex up their students and vice versa. It's unseemly but not criminal in many cases of 100% consenting adults.

How are we on gang banging now?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
How are we on gang banging now?

Mcallen or whatever his handle is believes I'm fine with my mythical 12-year old daughter getting gang banged by 1 teacher.

Anyone with a 3rd grade reading level would understand that is not the case and its rather offensive to claim that's my thinking.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Mcallen or whatever his handle is believes I'm fine with my mythical 12-year old daughter getting gang banged by 1 teacher.

Anyone with a 3rd grade reading level would understand that is not the case and its rather offensive to claim that's my thinking.

Just to correct you, a gb isn't just one person.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des

I can't find anything else in the thread on gang banging, and the post you responded to didn't mention it at all.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Knew a girl in school who was involved with a teacher. Parents knew. She slept at his place fairly often. How they didn't get busted is beyond me, since there were a fair number of people who knew about it. All kinds of people out there.

This is bizarre, why were the parents ok with that? I would not be okay with that, and I have 2 daughters.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Is "getting banged" now code for "gang banged"?

Imagine MY embarrassment with my earlier comment about reading comprehension. In my defense, I did exhibit a 3rd grade reading level for all to see.

Studies have shown that only every 3rd word is important. I live my life that way.

Reactions: CY88CE11

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
There was a scandal at the church I went to as a young kid. The married minister apparently had a fling with a high school student. It ended up breaking up his marriage and the last thing I remember he left town with her. I don't remember a lot of details because they didn't talk about this kind of thing with the kids.

Out of curiosity I just Googled the guy and he is still a preacher (different denomination) and he apparently married his high school sweetheart (my term, not the article's). I think I'm going to be sick.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron