Walking Dead

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was thinking that prune-faced walker scratched or bit Bob when he went weird and went outside to cry but now that he's being served, I wonder if he will replace Hershel as the one legged wonder.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was thinking that prune-faced walker scratched or bit Bob when he went weird and went outside to cry but now that he's being served, I wonder if he will replace Hershel as the one legged wonder.
Thats was I was thinking too.
Or, maybe he will inform the cannibals that he was bit and they are eating infected flesh.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
YA kinda my thought as well. When he asked for just one more kiss and then went outside, I assumed he was going to maybe kill himself because he was infected. They zoomed in on a marking that was on the tree after that. Any significance?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
The marking last week was different. It was an x within a circle...and it meant something to Morgan. That mark was different...just a basic horizontal slash with a slight verticle mark. Not sure.

Also, which one of you boys is Brendan???

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Ill be honest, it did look kind of good.

Hey! If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

I know I would! First, I would smother myself with brown mustard and relish.. I'd be so delicious! So, would you?
will-ferrell-harry-caray.jpg

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
Why did the leader of the hunters it was cosmic irony that it was Bob they found? We still know very little about his back story.

Also, he must be bitten, otherwise why go outside to cry.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
I thought it was a great episode, and the Terminus hipster will be a good antagonist, but I don't like how they felt the need to try squeeze in how they went from regular, good people to psychotic butchers that are indifferent and even gleeful in killing people. Based on what they went through I can certainly see a little craziness and acting like the governor. But to go from supposed perfectly good people to actively luring people to kill and doing it with such ease and joy is a bit much for me.

And yes, I am fully aware of the irony of complaining about the realism in a show where zombies take over the world.
I think the point is they were never perfectly good people people, they were always bad people, but before they hid it underneath and most people never looked past their Toms and ironic t-shirt. The zombie apocalypse allowed them to throw off all pretenses of goodness let the monster off the leash.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Looks like he is taking the place of Dale in the comic. If this arc plays out the way I think, hold on to your hats.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
I also subscribe to the theory that Bob was bit. If you watch as they are bringing the supplies back to the church he is in the back of the line and is kind of limping. Also, as he is going out of the church after the last kiss he is again walking very labored.

I've actually got a theory that being a medic, he put a tourniquet on it and restricted the virus from spreading more quickly. And I'm wondering if it's going to be 'ironic' if the cannibals actually did him a favor by amputating his leg for him.

It would be a nice change of pace from the pattern of building up a character just to kill them as soon as they start getting endeared. Then again, maybe they'll just kill him off anyway.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
My wife is of the opinion that Bob was part of that group at one time. It would make sense. Why else would hipster dude listen to him last week and say what he said this week.

Also, notice the guy Tyrese said he killed was at the campfire. I thought maybe that was the case when he wouldn't let Carol into the shack last week.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
My wife is of the opinion that Bob was part of that group at one time. It would make sense. Why else would hipster dude listen to him last week and say what he said this week.

Also, notice the guy Tyrese said he killed was at the campfire. I thought maybe that was the case when he wouldn't let Carol into the shack last week.
I thought that was him! Good catch. I also assumed that Tyreese pussed out on killing him last week.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Very good points.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010

Just a wild guess here, but I'm wondering if that guy that Tyrese didn't kill ends up killing his sister.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

I was a bit confused at first when I saw him but then made the same conclusion.

Help Support Us

Become a patron