Marvin Clark

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
If Fred wanted to fill his classes with Eikmeier type recruits, he very easily could. Instead he's opted to aim high and fill in gaps when needed with transfers of some sort. Fred has signed 4 top 100 recruits in the last three classes without having many tangible on-court results to show. Imagine how good of a recruiter he'll be once he gets a Sweet Sixteen or two under his belt, or even a Final Four. When that happens you'll see guys of Vaughn's caliber start to flock to Ames.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Looks like he is going to announce on Saturday. I'm guessing K state with Michigan State and Iowa State the next two most likely.

SammyWild

Mar 3, 2014
If Fred wanted to fill his classes with Eikmeier type recruits, he very easily could. Instead he's opted to aim high and fill in gaps when needed with transfers of some sort. Fred has signed 4 top 100 recruits in the last three classes without having many tangible on-court results to show. Imagine how good of a recruiter he'll be once he gets a Sweet Sixteen or two under his belt, or even a Final Four. When that happens you'll see guys of Vaughn's caliber start to flock to Ames.

Careful, remember we lost the last two games on the road against tournament teams.

The sky it's falling.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Hilarious. Everyone has given up with absolutely no concrete information.

We all know at CF that where there is smoke there is fire. This is our way of saying "We aint gettin this kid and we are ok with that". Then if by some chance we do, we are happy. However, if we all think that we are getting him and he goes somewhere else. It's not a ball kick. It's not that we have givin up. It's that we have learned.

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
Postponing decision..

https://twitter.com/marv_time15/status/441672240610832384

@Marv_Time15: To Everyone Following Me And My Recruitment... I Am Sorry For The Confusion. But I Am Postponing My College Decision...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
We all know at CF that where there is smoke there is fire. This is our way of saying "We aint gettin this kid and we are ok with that". Then if by some chance we do, we are happy. However, if we all think that we are getting him and he goes somewhere else. It's not a ball kick. It's not that we have givin up. It's that we have learned.

If there was fire every time there was smoke on CF, we'd be burned to the ground in one huge bonfire with a hint of cannabis wafting from the blaze.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
After we win the national championship, he is ours. Unless we want somebody better by then.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

This was more like what I was picturing but you've got the idea

22303.jpg

Cloner97

Apr 11, 2006
Who knows, if we get him good. If not, then I really hope we swing for the fences on a great '15 class

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
And there you go. You never know. This is good news for us IMO.

Tween re: delaying decision posted less than 1/2 hour ago. Glad he's taking his time, especially not making a decision right after visiting MSU.

I'm sure he'll be watching the Big XII tournament. Hopefully, we will play well and create an even more favorable impression.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Looks like he apparently didn't already have his mind made up to choose MSU or KSU as many of you could of sworn on.

I'm guessing MSU said "Sit tight, while we figure out if we even have a scholarship for you"

Help Support Us

Become a patron