Anna Prins (sp)

Transient

Apr 17, 2008
Sorry for the misspell if I got her last name wrong, according to the DM Reg (didnt waste the click to read the story) she was proposed too, did anyone witness it, and/or have video of it. Just thought it would be cool to see. And did she accept?

Last edited:

mhalb

Apr 11, 2010
Iowa
It was pretty neat. The surprise on Anna's face when they called her boyfriend..fiance..to the floor was priceless. It was a special moment.

beatiowa

Dec 21, 2008
Berkeley, CA
Actually, he appeared in the video to be just about as tall as Anna; I would say he is at least 6'6", so we need to sign up their kids as soon as they are born, lol.

Ryan's a friend of mine—6'8" actually. :wink:

Awesome guy. Awesome couple. Awesome little moment!

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Made the WGN morning news here in Chicago this morning. Congrats to her and her Fiance. Also some pretty good press for ISU. Amazingly they got the School, Iowa State University and the Cyclones all correct. (not amazing for ISU, but for the newscast. They tend to be a little goofy and don't always get everything 100% Correct. Yeah, they were the ones that reported a plane crash had just happened, when it turns out it was a TV show being filmed.)

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Fox & Friends had the video on this morning as well. Remarked on how the team swarmed them to celebrate. Also gave the score of the game.

Transient

Apr 17, 2008
If you watch the video he proposes, then remembered to drop to one knee. I imagine that he was fairly nervous and almost forget. Congratulations to the Couple!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron