I swear if Campbell gets Poached

prosey18

Aug 7, 2017
Alright guys. The overwhelming majority of us are supporters of what Matt Campbell has done with our football team this year from the talent brought in, to the team discipline. Now, it really PO's me when I see a twitter article about how Nebraska is in the hunt and Campbell is just gonna walk out the door. Thoughts?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Alright guys. The overwhelming majority of us are supporters of what Matt Campbell has done with our football team this year from the talent brought in, to the team discipline. Now, it really PO's me when I see a twitter article about how Nebraska is in the hunt and Campbell is just gonna walk out the door. Thoughts?

No

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

ywW9TxU.gif

Draf

Jun 8, 2017
It is about time that ISU isn't a stepping stone coaching stop. I think/hope/believe Campbell thinks the same.

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: ComCY and StClone

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Campbell said it pissed him off when coaches called him after accepting the job and questioning what he was doing, saying it was a coaching grave yard, impossible to win there.

Now that he has thrown it in their faces, they are all calling for his poaching, towards *insert blue blood here*. They keep pushing him I think he will find it very nice and cozy in Iowa where people are real, and tell you how they feel, and would give you their shirt of their backs if you needed it.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Did u guys know we have a game this weekend?? It's at home and we play a top 5 team.

You wouldn't know it with all these ******* distractions for our team and coaches.

Like we needed anything else in our way, let's just dump a week's worth of baggage on Campbell to help him coach the team for Saturday

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Did u guys know we have a game this weekend?? It's at home and we play a top 5 team.

You wouldn't know it with all these ******* distractions for our team and coaches.

Like we needed anything else in our way, let's just dump a week's worth of baggage on Campbell to help him coach the team for Saturday

This melt down by Cyclone fans is a very, very small blip on CMC's radar. Focus is game...in fact tunnel vision. 18 hours per day football, his wife and family are holding down the home fort while he is leading the frontal charge on a top 5 team.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
This melt down by Cyclone fans is a very, very small blip on CMC's radar. Focus is game...in fact tunnel vision. 18 hours per day football, his wife and family are holding down the home fort while he is leading the frontal charge on a top 5 team.
If anything I would expect it to be fuel for the fire.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron