First tournament game:
CC. 23 points (central michigan)
Audi: 40 points (maryland)

Audi led All scorers
CC had to share with a teammate

So far, Audi wins round one.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
Audi is impossible to stop when she gets to her spot, you can double team her, it doesn’t matter. The way she handles the ball and her physicality is something women’s college basketball hasn’t seen since Brittney Griner.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Have to say that I continue to be impressed with the way Fennelly has been willing to make changes at halftime to adjust to what the other team is doing successfully on the court in the first half. For YEARS, he was notorious for being stubborn and living/dying by his gameplan. But they're adapting so well the last couple of years, it's really amazing to watch. I will admit that I wasn't hopeful during the first twenty minutes. We just looked a step behind the whole way. But, damn if they didn't figure it out. I want to give a lot of the credit to someone who will probably be unsung: Kelsey Joens. She was an absolute sparkplug coming out of the locker room. 12 points and some big boards, mostly in a quick timespan. Everyone else fed off that energy and took it from there. Great win. Huge national stage postseason debut for Audi. Got to love seeing her excel in this spotlight.

Help Support Us

Become a patron