Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Nebraska 23 personal fouls, Iowa 16. Didn't watch, but that seems interesting.

As if the Big10 would let Iowa lose.................
Pretty sure 4 or 5 of those Nebby fouls were in OT with <:40 seconds left and down by two possessions.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

What the hell is wrong with this guy? I've never seen a message board mod be so self important. I never thought I'd think Travis Justice is the reasonable one here.

Eickholt is going to be so depressed when Clark is gone. He thinks he's a character in her story. Absolute tool.

Two extraordinarily weird, thin-skinned dudes.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Watched most of the 4th quarter. She made some nice shots from long range, but she also had a couple avoidable turnovers. She had a lot of great offensive skills.

Defensively, the game plan apparently is to keep her out of harms way and not draw any fouls against her. I didn’t see her try to box any one out; she just stood by the basket looking for a rebound.

Very small sample size, but I’m not so sure if that same defensive style will work in the next level.

If she really is “generational talent”, she has a lot of work to do on the defensive end of the court

Reactions: 4cy16

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
I really don't have too much of an issue with CC, the talking about her, etc but this photo seems so "staged", right?

View attachment 125311
Naw, it’s different because her right hand is on the trophy and her left hand is on her face, while Kobe had his left hand on the trophy and his right hand on his face. Totally different! I don’t even know why you bring it up, these photographs don’t look anything alike!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Watched most of the 4th quarter. She made some nice shots from long range, but she also had a couple avoidable turnovers. She had a lot of great offensive skills.

Defensively, the game plan apparently is to keep her out of harms way and not draw any fouls against her. I didn’t see her try to box any one out; she just stood by the basket looking for a rebound.

Very small sample size, but I’m not so sure if that same defensive style will work in the next level.

If she really is “generational talent”, she has a lot of work to do on the defensive end of the court

I'm sure she can play defense just fine, at the next level it's less likely it's as imperative to to keep her on the floor.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Our women won’t get mentioned at all. I’ve seen it happen all season.

Is anyone in TV media from state even in KC covering the ISU women? They should have been at the KSU game as we were going for a conference title, but there were not.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum