Ames, IA
View attachment 121336 vs View attachment 121338

IOWA STATE (7-5, 6-3 BIG 12)
VS Memphis (9-3, 6-2 AAC)
FRIDAY DECEMBER 29TH 2:30 P.M. CT
Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium / Memphis, TN

TV: ESPN
Talent: John Schriffen, pxp Rocky Boiman, analyst Dawn Davenport, reporter

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (Varsity Network)
Talent: John Walters, pxp Eric Heft, analyst Ryan Harklau, sideline
Want to do something special with this last game day thread. For a basketball gameday thread we got to 100 plus ratings i.e. like, winner. If CF gets my OP to 100 of the combine ratings above I'll donate $100 to We Will. If we don't get to 100 whatever number is by kickoff I'll donate.

C'mon peeps. We're gotta make Rulzzz pay more than $50! React to the first post! Current count is 47.

Thanks as always for the thread Rulzzz!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Want to do something special with this last game day thread. For a basketball gameday thread we got to 100 plus ratings i.e. like, winner. If CF gets my OP to 100 of the combine ratings above I'll donate $100 to We Will. If we don't get to 100 whatever number is by kickoff I'll donate.
I Love You Man. But your not getting my Bud Lite!

C'mon peeps. We're gotta make Rulzzz pay more than $50! React to the first post! Current count is 47.

Thanks as always for the thread Rulzzz!
My "Love You Man" posts count double!!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
While the whole “this game is largely not that important blah blah blah” thing might be somewhat true, I don’t give a rats ass about any of that. I want a win. I want utter domination. I want Memphis’ ass. LFG.

Yeah it's been quite a rejuvination for the program and a win would be great for this group.

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
While the whole “this game is largely not that important blah blah blah” thing might be somewhat true, I don’t give a rats ass about any of that. I want a win. I want utter domination. I want Memphis’ ass. LFG.
An 8 win season is better than 7 win season.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
NGL, if this isn't a 10+ point win... I am going to be disappointed.. A little nervous that CMC tries to over think this and wants to play in a phone booth for too long.. Let's get some easy completions for Rocco, then take a shot deep and go for the kill early.. Put these Kitties AWAY!

This team NEEDS an exclamation point to carry into the off-season versus a dud bowl game
Are you nuts? Just win. I don't care by how many points.