KXNO Sports Fanatics

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
I'd say his reaction has more to do with the black and gold shades he wears instead about his intelligence.

Just curious, has he ever defended ISU as vigorously after a bad call went against the Cyclones, i.e., the three-pointer shot made by Kansas in the middle of a 1-and-1 free throw? My guess is no, he has not.
In the middle of a 2 shot foul opportunity.

• Agree
Reactions: qwerty and Cyrocks

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I was watching the end of the game and I thought oh hell they pulled another one out and went back to what I was watching. Then saw on my espn app the issue and went back. From what Miller read today the call was by a very not known rule and was correct. At least Miller was not afraid to to speak up as Condon was claiming it was a set up by corrupt officals.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
I was watching the end of the game and I thought oh hell they pulled another one out and went back to what I was watching. Then saw on my espn app the issue and went back. From what Miller read today the call was by a very not known rule and was correct. At least Miller was not afraid to to speak up as Condon was claiming it was a set up by corrupt officals.
That's basically what I did. Saw the "punt return", muttered something about Iowa having a lucky horseshoe stuffed up their backside, turned off the TV and went back to helping the wife clean the basement. Checked the app and saw the score was back to 12-10. Went back to the TV just in time for the INT. Enjoyed a hearty laughed and went back to cleaning up.

Last edited:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Exact same for me as i watched and tried to figure out what happened. I also was thinking how great it would have been to see the in stadium reactions....as you can NEVER hear what the ref says when they talk on the mic....so the place goes from positive chaos to probably a "WTF" to then, of course, tossing garbage.

I agree...if this happened to us I'd be IRATE...but i get it. It SOUNDS LIKE had it not been reviewed, how this SHOULD have looked is when Cooper touched the ball on the sideline the refs would have blown it dead. So i get it.....BUT, as i watched live....also thought "no biggie....get 20 yards and hit the game winner" but we now know that would have been like 3 quarters worth of offensive output ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Farnsworth

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Travis Justice had some good numbers on just how bad Iowa's offense has been during Big 10 play and why that alone should be reason to fire Brian now and move on and anywhere else he would have by now because his dad wouldn't be the head coach. There are 2 teams in the Big 10 that have averaged fewer points per game in conference play but when it comes to total offense Iowa was dead last and it was not even close. In fact the offensive numbers this year are worse than last year too.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Travis Justice had some good numbers on just how bad Iowa's offense has been during Big 10 play and why that alone should be reason to fire Brian now and move on and anywhere else he would have by now because his dad wouldn't be the head coach. There are 2 teams in the Big 10 that have averaged fewer points per game in conference play but when it comes to total offense Iowa was dead last and it was not even close. In fact the offensive numbers this year are worse than last year too.
It's because of all those tough defenses they have to play

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
This Murph and Andy show today is an example why the KXNO shows can't be taken seriously anymore.

Brock Purdy and the 49ers play at a local team tonight, a team whose radio call is broadcasted on KXNO, and they couldn't find a minute to talk about it. But they could find time to talk about this week's upcoming weather in their trending Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron