***2023-24 College Football Thread***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Dude it’s data.

I’m not dogging Ohio state. Top to bottom big 12 has almost always graded out better. Just less garbage teams, more depth.
The only issue is, and again your data is correct, but the depth thing doesn't matter if you have no big dog or two at the top. This day in college football it's all about having a top contender like the SEC has every year, Big Ten with Ohio State and recently Michigan (although they still have to show up in the CFP), Clemson until recently, etc. The Big 12 absolutely needs at least one team to start being at that top level.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I’ve rarely seen them hit like this in b12 games.
Be that what it is, they have great athletes and played great tonight. The ONLY thing that kept Alabama in the game was Texas' pourous secondary. Besides that, Texas looked legit to me. My guess is that they will look and play that way in the Big Xii this year too.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Be that what it is, they have great athletes and played great tonight. The ONLY thing that kept Alabama in the game was Texas' pourous secondary. Besides that, Texas looked legit to me. My guess is that they will look and play that way in the Big Xii this year too.

Yeah I hate them but hard to argue ranking them below 4th. This could be one of the better road wins anybody gets all year.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
People up here have been drunk on the Luke Fickell cool aid but not surprised it isn’t working for Wisconsin. They switched to a spread offense and an aggressive blitz heavy defense. It’s the wrong fit for that program.

I have some indirect connections to Mike Tressel and I'm ok with seeing him fail.

• Informative
Reactions: Peter

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron