Omaha Biliew is a McDonald's All-American

Cupped

Feb 11, 2016
LOL He needs a little work on the reverse windmill 360 before the Iowa game next year.

Reactions: Acer88

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I don't know, Bronny James is pretty damn good. Maybe not quite McDonald's All American good, but he's not that far off.
But that's the point. There are a bunch of pretty good players coming out of HS. Bronny is a great mid major prospect who could develop into something special. This game has always been a showcase of straight to the pros or one and done type talent. Saying Bronny shouldn't be in this group is different than saying he's a bad player. He's not, but he's closer to Sandfort than a DJ Wagner.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
But that's the point. There are a bunch of pretty good players coming out of HS. Bronny is a great mid major prospect who could develop into something special. This game has always been a showcase of straight to the pros or one and done type talent. Saying Bronny shouldn't be in this group is different than saying he's a bad player. He's not, but he's closer to Sandfort than a DJ Wagner.
He's a high major player and is a lot better than Sandfort. I think there have been worse McDonald's All-Americans than Bronny James.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Bronny isn’t a mid major prospect.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Maybe Bronny's dad can throw some $ at the We Will Collective!

Reactions: nrg4isu

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
He would be if he had any other father.

He looks like pretty much every advanced prospect that comes into The Valley. He's the kid that plays at Bradley for two years, hits the portal and plays two years as a solid contributor on a good P6 team.
We'll have to agree to disagree, he's held his own at a pretty high level. He's not a surefire lottery pick or anything, but would probably be a top 50/75 guy in a vacuum IMO.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
He would be if he had any other father.

He looks like pretty much every advanced prospect that comes into The Valley. He's the kid that plays at Bradley for two years, hits the portal and plays two years as a solid contributor on a good P6 team.
How much have you watched him play?

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
We'll have to agree to disagree, he's held his own at a pretty high level. He's not a surefire lottery pick or anything, but would probably be a top 50/75 guy in a vacuum IMO.
Have you actually seen him play? I watched him clank jumpers with a complete inability to get to the rim when they were eliminated by Sherman Oaks. He scored a whopping 10 points and looked utterly unable to impact the game. I cant wait to watch him in this contest.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
How much have you watched him play?
I've seen him 6 or 7 times in the last year. He's definitely improved as he's grown into his body but he's still a borderline P6 player right now for me, though he can develop into one. I think he's a Top 125ish kid that's ranked 60-70 spots too high because he's LeBron's kid, not that recruiting rankings are anywhere near an exact science or the be-all, end-all.

That said, I hope the kid does well because I can't even imagine the pressure. MJs son that played in college did a good job of picking the correct level for his game and yet still took criticism for not being THE guy at UCF.

Help Support Us

Become a patron