Omaha Biliew is a McDonald's All-American

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
But that's the point. There are a bunch of pretty good players coming out of HS. Bronny is a great mid major prospect who could develop into something special. This game has always been a showcase of straight to the pros or one and done type talent. Saying Bronny shouldn't be in this group is different than saying he's a bad player. He's not, but he's closer to Sandfort than a DJ Wagner.
Did you just say he is a mid major prospect? Yikes.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Have you actually seen him play? I watched him clank jumpers with a complete inability to get to the rim when they were eliminated by Sherman Oaks. He scored a whopping 10 points and looked utterly unable to impact the game. I cant wait to watch him in this contest.
I'm not spending a ton of time watching HS ball but I've seen enough to think he's at least a good high major college prospect. Him having a down game is just a thing that happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: CychiatricWard

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
He would be if he had any other father.

He looks like pretty much every advanced prospect that comes into The Valley. He's the kid that plays at Bradley for two years, hits the portal and plays two years as a solid contributor on a good P6 team.
Not true at all.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Lebron is the defacto commissioner of the NBA. The kid will play for whatever team LeBron is playing for at a salary he deams appropriate. He will be drafter round 1 if that's what LeBron wants.

• Haha
Reactions: mynameisjonas

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
I'm not sure about his NBA chances, I think he's definitely a P6 caliber layer though.
He'll leave and get drafted by some team that wants LeBron as he's made it really well known he'd love to play with his son.

Granted, I think more recently he added "or against" to that so maybe not.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
He'll leave and get drafted by some team that wants LeBron as he's made it really well known he'd love to play with his son.

I'm not sure teams will want Lebron bad enough to do that. Bronny can't be drafted until 2024. Lebron would turn 40 that season. He basically can't stay healthy now. Basketball players hit that wall hard when it comes.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
I'm not sure teams will want Lebron bad enough to do that. Bronny can't be drafted until 2024. Lebron would turn 40 that season. He basically can't stay healthy now. Basketball players hit that wall hard when it comes.
Yeah I think it would be more of a business than basketball decision.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

Is a 42 year old LeBron really worth building a team around?

Reactions: DFWClone

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Is a 42 year old LeBron really worth building a team around?

No what he is though is a draw for a team that don’t sell as many tickets. So u draft Bronny in the second round, sign Labron, make your first round pick a good one. That way u can sell tickets to the show and start building something.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Is Biliew on the East or West team?

Edit: Looks like he's #0 for the West

Reactions: simply1

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Figured out west but not number

The color schemes are terrible

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
But that's the point. There are a bunch of pretty good players coming out of HS. Bronny is a great mid major prospect who could develop into something special. This game has always been a showcase of straight to the pros or one and done type talent. Saying Bronny shouldn't be in this group is different than saying he's a bad player. He's not, but he's closer to Sandfort than a DJ Wagner.
You need to watch more film, this is horrible take you can dislike his dad and nepotism but this is a bad take.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron