This trend in road games is really bugging me

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
This is a problem now.

Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Texas Tech have all had insane runs against us while we went into major droughts. It's not happening in Hilton. Villanova and kinda North Carolina had those against us in Portland too.

I understand P6 games away from home are tough. I understand that other teams are going to go on runs as well. But how are we constantly blowing 15+ point leads on the road? That should not and cannot keep happening.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
This is a problem now.

Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Texas Tech have all had insane runs against us while we went into major droughts. It's not happening in Hilton. Villanova and kinda North Carolina had those against us in Portland too.

I understand P6 games away from home are tough. I understand that other teams are going to go on runs as well. But how are we constantly blowing 15+ point leads on the road? That should not and cannot keep happening.

How many this season?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
We never ever should have lost this game. Our freshman point guard froze and I think our Coach elected to have him play through it instead of pulling him. Our offense don’t have a dude that can take over every game. Hopefully Momsilovich will be that dude next year

• Optimistic
Reactions: Halincandenza

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
We suck on the road and our really good at home. Seems like a lot of teams are like that.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
It’s like they forget how to play basketball as soon as they step off the bus. I don’t get how a team can be so horrendous on the road. Absolutely embarrassing

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Is there nobody besides Lidsey who can play point? He's a complete liability offensively on a team that needs offense. Barely shoots at all. I know he's a freshman and will look like it from time to time, but if he can't make up for turnovers by scoring, then he's not helping us.

It feels like we've struggled against pressure forever though.

Reactions: cyclone1209