*** Official IOWA STATE vs #20 UCONN Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
He’s the lowest IQued offensive player I’ve ever seen, but almost the complete opposite on defense.
I don't think it has anything to do with IQ. The guy might just forever be in his own head when it comes to his jump shot

PizzaTheHutt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2014
Great learning experience! Team looked a step slow and tired tonight. Just lacked that extra juice. I’m calling it now UConn is going to win the Big East and be a 1 or 2 seed. They have obliterated everyone so far and have all the pieces…………

Depth, size, great guards and shooters, solid defensively.

Iowa State had a good tournament. Onto the next.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Just because they beating us doesn't mean they are great. They are good but I don't think they are as good as we are making them look.
Well then UNC and Villanova suck and those wins aren’t going to look so hot come March. Seriously UConn has serious talent and are a very good TEAM. They gel very well.

Reactions: Cjreimer

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Just because they beating us doesn't mean they are great. They are good but I don't think they are as good as we are making them look.
They have pretty much dismantled every team they've played this year, including a pretty good Alabama team, and just won one of the toughest tournaments. They are pretty damn good.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron