*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Every game is like watching the same movie over and over again. Same inept offense, terrible special teams, and defense doing everything it can but not enough to overcome the bad offense and special teams. There is no improvement from week to week or learning from our mistakes. Time for some changes.

HawaiiClone

Dec 4, 2020
I really hope ISU does not ruin TCU chances, no reason to win that game and spoil the money coming for the big 12. I want the Big 12 refs to make sure of it.
From what I have read, only the team that makes it to the CFP gets participation money. Entire conference gets money from tie-ins to other NY6 bowls. Does anyone have the full scoop on this to fully explain how it works?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Wait till next year. I'm sorry next to nobody watches uni anything.
A non con against an FCS team, solid comparison! How many people watched ISU last year in football against basketball?

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
I'm at the point if Manning isn't gone, seriously considering not renewing my season tickets. I can't sit through another year of this sxxtshow.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
From what I have read, only the team that makes it to the CFP gets participation money. Entire conference gets money from tie-ins to other NY6 bowls. Does anyone have the full scoop on this to fully explain how it works?
Not true. CFP earnings are split amongst the rest of the conference.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Lol how much does ISU football bring in for revenues against ISU basketball?

CYISFLY

Jun 30, 2009
SW Ia
I don’t know if the punt at the end of the 4th qtr was a foreshadowing that apathy has set in. It seems that the rah rah, trust the process and all the other things that Campbell has sold us on during coaching tenure no longer exist. It just has been a weird dynamic this season

Help Support Us

Become a patron