New Uniforms Revealed

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I'm guessing WWC or WWW.

I realize that's about half the possible combos so I'm not really being bold with the prediction. :D
I've always been a big fan of the C/W/C but i'm guessing we wear what we wore against Iowa b/c it seems were a littlesticious when it comes to uniforms and what we win in.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I've always been a big fan of the C/W/C but i'm guessing we wear what we wore against Iowa b/c it seems were a littlesticious when it comes to uniforms and what we win in.
Agree on both points. C/W/C is my favorite road combo ...

I leaned toward less C with my guess mainly since R is an element of KU color scheme and I tend to prefer veering away from that for our look as much as possible, for contrast. Just personal pref ... I don't know how much coaches pay attention to that stuff anyway. If KU does its main blue and only red trim, obviously it doesn't matter as much.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I'm going to guess we go with the Cardinal helmet for the first time this year. I'll say we go C/W/C

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think stitious it is. And I hate to say it.

The sooner we get away from that nonsense, the better, IMO. You know, a lot of good it (the continued w/c/w) did us in the Baylor game, right? If we were being 'stitious'. A good look, the w/c/w, maybe one of our best looks, so maybe it's only that, and nothing other than that.

Anyway, w/w/w is what I'll say, vs. the Beakers. Partly because it's been awhile and it's a great look for us. And partly because I don't think we've won with it yet. Time to put the stition to rest!

Reactions: CaptivaCyGuy

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think stitious it is. And I hate to say it.

The sooner we get away from that nonsense, the better, IMO. You know, a lot of good it (the continued w/c/w) did us in the Baylor game, right? If we were being 'stitious'. A good look, the w/c/w, maybe one of our best looks, so maybe it's only that, and nothing other than that.

Anyway, w/w/w is what I'll say, vs. the Beakers. Partly because it's been awhile and it's a great look for us. And partly because I don't think we've won with it yet. Time to put the stition to rest!
I guess I will add, with my above pick, that the first we see of the cardinal helmet will be c/c/w vs. K-State (even though it's a night game). I think we save the all black for OU (day or night).

• Agree
Reactions: Arkansas Cyclone

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron