House of the Dragon

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Last nights episode didn't do much for me but have a feeling the action is going to start to pick up here soon.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Sorry, but it’s inconclusive to this point. I’m dedicated to also finding the truth.
It's going to take a vast and exhaustive search. Of course, we'll need to do plenty of comparison research to get the answer. I'm pretty sure the subject in question was female, so I suggest a team up. I'll cover human females. You take the animal kingdom. By combining our efforts, we'll surely get to the bottom of the mystery.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
It's going to take a vast and exhaustive search. Of course, we'll need to do plenty of comparison research to get the answer. I'm pretty sure the subject in question was female, so I suggest a team up. I'll cover human females. You take the animal kingdom. By combining our efforts, we'll surely get to the bottom of the mystery.
I don’t know what dragons excrete, and that I’m not going to find out.

@Angie come get yer boy!

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
That courtship scene at the beginning with all of the suitors that presented themselves to Rhanerya (?) that ended with a kid who looked 12 at the oldest wasting his rival who looked to be in his late teens at the youngest was an underrated bad a$$ scene IMO. So much so I hope that kid makes another appearance later on in the series.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
That courtship scene at the beginning with all of the suitors that presented themselves to Rhanerya (?) that ended with a kid who looked 12 at the oldest wasting his rival who looked to be in his late teens at the youngest was an underrated bad a$$ scene IMO. So much so I hope that kid makes another appearance later on in the series.
When that kid drew his sword I just knew it was going to end badly for the bully

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I don't know why I didn't think Milly Alcock was hot when this series started.....

I think I read her and young Alicent are in their final episode next week, so the setup should be complete.

I thought it was a little Cinemaxish, but GoT has never shied away from flaunting their actors/actresses. I enjoyed the look into a different time in King's Landing. Darker and more twisted than the typical GoT depictions of the city.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: SCNCY and isufbcurt

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I don't know why I didn't think Milly Alcock was hot when this series started.....

I think I read her and young Alicent are in their final episode next week, so the setup should be complete.

I thought it was a little Cinemaxish, but GoT has never shied away from flaunting their actors/actresses. I enjoyed the look into a different time in King's Landing. Darker and more twisted than the typical GoT depictions of the city.

She's always been hot

• Agree
Reactions: ISUChippewa

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
So I don’t even like Alicent but yikes on her staring at the ceiling with that decomposing old guy on top of her

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Great ep.

I knew when they showed his lover that he was a goner. I told my better half ‘he will die by the end of this episode…’.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I enjoy this show. It's something both my wife and I can really get into which is a bonus. However it's pretty much a medieval soap opera. That's fine. It's entertaining, and I know in a lot of ways the OG Game of Thrones was also a soap opera, but this leans into that a LOT more IMO.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I enjoy this show. It's something both my wife and I can really get into which is a bonus. However it's pretty much a medieval soap opera. That's fine. It's entertaining, and I know in a lot of ways the OG Game of Thrones was also a soap opera, but this leans into that a LOT more IMO.
Yeah honestly at one point tonight I thought the same. Thought ok cool so is this gonna be a melodrama with countless plot points of everyone sleeping with each other?

• Agree
Reactions: NorthCyd