Jelani Hamilton Committed 7/1 at 11:00

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Funny. But seriously, the James Hamilton that played basketball at Iowa State in the early 90's. I have no idea.
That's a blast from the past. James Hamilton, who played kind of a garbage man role on the Hoiberg/Meyer/Michalik/Beechum teams along with Morgan Wheat.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Just saw Christie is listed on On3 as 100% to MSU. Is that new post Hamilton's comitt or has that been that way for a while.

Losing both Kalscheur and Holmes we could definitely use both of them.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Just saw Christie is listed on On3 as 100% to MSU. Is that new post Hamilton's comitt or has that been that way for a while.

Losing both Kalscheur and Holmes we could definitely use both of them.
Doesn't Christie's brother play there?

Regardless, feels like once the Hamilton recruitment took off I didn't really hear as much about Christie. He's a really good prospect though and I would love to see a guy like that brought in given the amount of spots there will be to fill.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Doesn't Christie's brother play there?

Regardless, feels like once the Hamilton recruitment took off I didn't really hear as much about Christie. He's a really good prospect though and I would love to see a guy like that brought in given the amount of spots there will be to fill.
His Brother did play there last year but went pro and was the Lakers 2nd round pick. He actually hurt his stock he was expected to be a 1 and done 1st rounder but had a bad shooting year with most experts expecting him to return to MSU. bet on himself.

• Informative
Reactions: cyclonehomer

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Glad to see the Clones win the legacy game. I remember his dad James Hamilton being a pretty solid contributor off the bench during the Fred years. Love this get.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Glad to see the Clones win the legacy game. I remember his dad James Hamilton being a pretty solid contributor off the bench during the Fred years. Love this get.
different Hamilton

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Need to focus on what's important, welcome Jelani. You're a hugh piece in a class that could go down as the best ever at Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: Cjreimer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron