I really have no desire

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
to go check it out myself. But a friend just alerted me to the fact that there's a discussion on the iowa board about how the Hawks could beat Florida.
Drink that Kool-aid you sad ****s.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
must have been the same guy that called in during sound off. well at least the guys made fun of him for making that statement.

Bartastic

Dec 29, 2008
Iowa
to go check it out myself. But a friend just alerted me to the fact that there's a discussion on the iowa board about how the Hawks could beat Florida.

Was there any mention of sarcasm pirates in that discussion, do you know? If not...well...I just can't believe we're from the same state sometimes, ya know? :no:

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
the guy was serious on soundoff i couldnt stop laughing. he was like i really think iowa could put up a good fight against florida and probably could be oklahoma. and keith was like um i am sorry buddy but those schools are on a whole nother level.

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
They could put an all-star team of their top talent of the last 10 years and still not be within three touchdowns of either Oklahoma or Florida or even USC for all that matter. Remember a lot of Iowa fans are former meth users and the effects of the drug are still there.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Let's do it. Florida vs Iowa. I'll be willing to put all my credits on Iowa.

Did I mention I'm joining a monastery next week.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
They also said they could play in the NFL and win a super bowl every other year!

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008

Your friend is misinformed. There is no such post! The only mentions of Florida are in regard to their number one ranking possibly being questionable. Someone posted that Texas or Utah, not Oklahoma, should have been in that game against Florida. Texas beat Oklahoma head to head and they had the same record, so that is a reasonable argument. Texas, USC and Utah could all probably make a case, but it is what it is.

There is another post making fun of Florida's OOC schedule. I hate to make fun of their OOC schedule because many of the top teams did not schedule any differently.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Your friend is misinformed. There is no such post! The only mentions of Florida are in regard to their number one ranking possibly being questionable. Someone posted that Texas or Utah, not Oklahoma, should have been in that game against Florida. Texas beat Oklahoma head to head and they had the same record, so that is a reasonable argument. Texas, USC and Utah could all probably make a case, but it is what it is.

There is another post making fun of Florida's OOC schedule. I hate to make fun of their OOC schedule because many of the top teams did not schedule any differently.
HawkeyeReport.com - Message Boards

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron