****Official Class Of 2023 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
If so (Waukee), what would their returning roster look like?
Depends on which school he goes to. He played his one year at Waukee before the split to two High School's. My guess would be Waukee NW based on new facilities and teaming up again with Pryce Sandfort.

If Waukee NW... they were 20-5 last year, went to State quarterfinal and return 4-5 starters including Pryce Sandfort. So they'd immediately have the two best players in the state and probably be pretty healthy favorites to win it all.

If Waukee... they were 14-11 last year but were very young (had an 8 man rotation of 4 juniors and 4 sophomores). Lost in substate finals by 5 to Ankeny, so were playing pretty good by end of year. If he were to go there, he obviously elevates them into most likely a state qualifier and perhaps more?

Either way, whichever Waukee school he's on will be good.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Depends on which school he goes to. He played his one year at Waukee before the split to two High School's. My guess would be Waukee NW based on new facilities and teaming up again with Pryce Sandfort.

If Waukee NW... they were 20-5 last year, went to State quarterfinal and return 4-5 starters including Pryce Sandfort. So they'd immediately have the two best players in the state and probably be pretty healthy favorites to win it all.

If Waukee... they were 14-11 last year but were very young (had an 8 man rotation of 4 juniors and 4 sophomores). Lost in substate finals by 5 to Ankeny, so were playing pretty good by end of year. If he were to go there, he obviously elevates them into most likely a state qualifier and perhaps more?

Either way, whichever Waukee school he's on will be good.

He's going to Waukee

"Television station KCCI confirmed with Waukee AD Eric Boyle that Biliew has moved back to town and communicated his intentions to finish his high school career at Waukee"

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Hamilton is announcing July 1st. Do Biliew and Momcilovic have announcement dates planned yet? Safe to say a class consisting of those three would be our best class ever?

Reactions: Halincandenza

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
Hamilton is announcing July 1st. Do Biliew and Momcilovic have announcement dates planned yet? Safe to say a class consisting of those three would be our best class ever?
Yeah in the modern recruiting rankings era it should be, no doubt.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
No official dates announced for Biliew or Momcilovic. Biliew mentioned back in May he was looking at his birthday Sept 1st. There has been some rumors that may get moved up and he may announce soon.
MM was going to complete his UCLA visit (which he did last week) then decide soon likely sometime in July.
Recruiting is fluid so that can obviously change but right now I expect both to announce by the end July.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Omaha and Milan are participating in the Top 100 event this week.

Just say On3 is doing a live blog of the event too.

Last edited:

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

JR Blount is sitting courtside in the front row in the top left picture

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
If so (Waukee), what would their returning roster

Damn, he's already shrinking.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Damn, he's already shrinking.
I'll take a Shrinking Omaha Sally.

Even if it might only be for one or two years? Would be a lot of fun.
Edit: If he gets down to 6-4, 6-5 range, we just move him to the 2-3 position. Or, Kenny Pratt 2.0, only better?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'll take a Shrinking Omaha Sally.

Even if it might only be for one or two years? Would be a lot of fun.
Edit: If he gets down to 6-4, 6-5 range, we just move him to the 2-3 position. Or, Kenny Pratt 2.0, only better?
Watch out on the Kenny Pratt, only better comment, as Kenny will come out of the woodwork and saw you off (actually happened to me on Facebook when I made a similar reference, but he was actually really cool about it after the initial comment lol)

• Haha
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Watch out on the Kenny Pratt, only better comment, as Kenny will come out of the woodwork and saw you off (actually happened to me on Facebook when I made a similar reference, but he was actually really cool about it after the initial comment lol)
Haha. Kenny was a great player. Especially for his size. My comment was meant to be a strong compliment. If he sees this, I would hope he realizes it.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Kenny was so tough he probably told his phone to look out for inadequate comparisons and his phone was too scared to disobey. He was the pioneer of voice-activated software.