****Official Class Of 2023 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Haha. Kenny was a great player. Especially for his size. My comment was meant to be a strong compliment. If he sees this, I would hope he realizes it.
Something we can all learn from Kenny Pratt. If you think you're going to be evading the cops on foot, put your shoes on first.

Reactions: Tpups21

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
If CF's scholarship chart is correct, Jones, Grill, Ward and Tre King will have the option to return for that 2023 season. With Hamilton's commitment, we are now down to a range of 4 - 8 scholarships available for that 2023 roster.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Good showing for Omaha.

But, but, but, but, I've read on here that Omaha can't play offense and will just leave after a year anyway and he hasn't progressed on offense yada yada.

Cannot overstate how big of a get Omaha would be for ISU. He's the kind of player and athlete that ISU never gets. I think people really underestimate how good he is at times on here.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
But, but, but, but, I've read on here that Omaha can't play offense and will just leave after a year anyway and he hasn't progressed on offense yada yada.

Cannot overstate how big of a get Omaha would be for ISU. He's the kind of player and athlete that ISU never gets. I think people really underestimate how good he is at times on here.
Well it’s just true he isn’t considered a big offensive player and is more known for defense rebounding and his motor. Nothing wrong with that.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Well it’s just true he isn’t considered a big offensive player and is more known for defense rebounding and his motor. Nothing wrong with that.
I guess my point is that caveat is for a basically consensus top 10 player in his class. He's still good and has a very high ceiling on offense. You don't have to be polished to be extremely deadly on that end with his size and athleticism at the college level.

Reactions: Halincandenza

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I don't know how accurate this is but it aligns with other news we have heard.

View attachment 100454
That is what Omaha originally indicated back in May. Some have thought he may move it up since but haven't seen any other firm dates for that. I think we should expect 9/1 but be not be totally surprised if we hear before that.