How many of these places have you visited?

cyclone618

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 2, 2011
Ankeny
29. Only ones not visited are St Augustine, Zion, Fort Sumter, Space Needle, Wright Bros. Memorial

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
View attachment 99839
Here’s the complete list for those who don’t want to click on the cesspool that is Twitter.
Only 6 here Disney World, Grand Canyon, Chicago River, River Walk, Alamo, Mall of America

Have not been to:
Disney World (have been to Disneyland, though)
Times Square
Empire St Building
Road To Hana (been to Maui, but the BB Tournament was on the other side of the island)
Ft Sumter
Wright Brothers Memorial
Yosemite
Central Park

We were in NYC once - made a circuit around the Holland tunnel, Brooklyn Bridge & Verrazano Narrows bridge, but we only had time to make a quick stop at the southern tip of Manhattan to visit the Ground Zero site. So we saw the Statue of Liberty, but not Times Square, Central Park, or the Empire St Building. Go figure!

26 out of 34.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

I’ve lived and/or worked within walking distance of 3. Worked near the Space Needle, lived and worked near the Chicago River, and live near the Hollywood Sign (but working from home).
I worked at a fast food restaurant in the Food Circus back in high school. If you worked near the noodle, you know what I'm talking about. :D

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Only 6 here Disney World, Grand Canyon, Chicago River, River Walk, Alamo, Mall of America

Only Grand Canyon, Chicago River, Washington Monument, Golden Gate Bridge, Mall of America, Gateway Arch, White House, Liberty Bell, Arlington Cemetery, and Alcatraz for me.

So 10.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

Probably been within 20 miles of Grand Canyon about three times and no.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Have not been to:
Disney World (have been to Disneyland, though)
Times Square
Empire St Building
Road To Hana (been to Maui, but the BB Tournament was on the other side of the island)
Ft Sumter
Wright Brothers Memorial
Yosemite
Central Park

We were in NYC once - made a circuit around the Holland tunnel, Brooklyn Bridge & Verrazano Narrows bridge, but we only had time to make a quick stop at the southern tip of Manhattan to visit the Ground Zero site. So we saw the Statue of Liberty, but not Times Square, Central Park, or the Empire St Building. Go figure!

26 out of 34.
I would literally play twice whatever Disney world costs now just to not go there again. What a cluster.

• Winner
Reactions: 83cy

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I would literally play twice whatever Disney world costs now just to not go there again. What a cluster.
Pretty much my opinion. I took my sons to Disneyland back in the early 80s when we lived in the Bay area. It was busy, but the lines weren't terrible and everything went smoothly. It wasn't stupid expensive like it is now, you don't have to buy special passes and plan your day to be at the right rides at the right time...you could just wander around and hop on whatever looked like a fun ride...5-10 minutes in line at the most popular rides.

I don't like crowds, most of the rides make me nauseous or hurt my bones now - no way in hell I would subject myself to that 8th circle of hell now!

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Nothing in Iowa? I've been to 11, but close to a lot of them I didn't waste time seeing. Some I wish I hadn't..The Alamo? Book a trip to the Vegas Strip instead.