How many of these places have you visited?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Yellowstone is awesome, Glacier is too, and Grand Tetons. Yosimite is also badass but I haven't been there in 20 years. I have never been to Utah or the Grand Canyon which is weird. Besides Europe when my kids leave the house, it would be Alaska.
We have booked an Alaskan cruise for next summer as a reward for our retirement. Cannot wait, 10 days out of SF.

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
21, but I score poorly on the National Parks (no Yellowstone or Zion) - need to remedy that soon! We're planning a vacation to South Carolina in February, so I'll pick off Fort Sumter, historic Charleston, Savanah, GA, etc.

My parents traveled extensively before my father passed away, and San Francisco was their favorite city IN THE WORLD. I've never been, nor have I been to the Pacific Northwest. On the list...

My 5X Great Grandfather was in the Continental Army at Valley Forge. The real heroes listened to George and stayed the winter without pay, while my ancestor left before snowfall and ended up in Tennessee! Anyway, I've flown into and immediately driven out of Philly, but I want to visit Valley Forge, Liberty Bell, the Palestra, etc., and eat a real Philly Cheesesteak.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Statue of liberty, Hollywood sign, Disney World, Times Square, Empire State Building,

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Has anyone else been to Corcovado, Tokyo, the Alkazar, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Great Wall?

I have, but I've never been to Diznee Anything nor the Mall of America...I'm assuming driving unconcernedly right on past the exit does not count.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
13- Disney World, Hollywood Sign, LV Strip, Pikes Peak, Chicago River, Washington Monument, Rushmore, SA Riverwalk, MoA, Alamo, White House, South Beach, and Arlington National Cemetery.

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
We are probably neighbors, I have hiked up to backside of sign from my place in Toluca lake.
Looks like you’re directly north of me. I’m a couple blocks from the southern entrance to Runyon Canyon.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
25. A lot of these were with Boy Scouts when I was young and then I’ve been fortunate enough to live where a bunch of these are. Then my incessant travel from 2015-2020 for work checked off a bunch of these.

Missing Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Everglades, Gateway Arch, Wright Bros, Yosemite, South Beach, St Augustine.

Sounds like I need to go to more National Parks

Reactions: carvers4math

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Has anyone else been to Corcovado, Tokyo, the Alkazar, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Great Wall?

I have, but I've never been to Diznee Anything nor the Mall of America...I'm assuming driving unconcernedly right on past the exit does not count.

No, I guess the Great wall of China would be cool. Tokyo would be on my list.

Reactions: pourcyne

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron