Rhoads Unis

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
One thing I think Paul could do to the unis, something simple, Helmets go '75 style with new logo outlined to stand out right on the yellow/gold helmet.

Would separate out look from USC, and IMO look better, and get a Chiz taste out of our mouth.

Thoughts?

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
I like it. As much as I love the new uni's and colors I don't really care for the helmets.

I don't either. I've tried to give the new mark the benefit of the doubt, but it has not grown on me. I would prefer something like a big block ISU similar to the way Georgia Tech or Virginia Tech designed their helmets.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
could work but what are the odds of it actually happening?

Pretty slim probably, I know they tried gold helmets, but the logo didnt pop as much, I wish they'd try again..
I could also vouch for black socks and shoes, but that's another argument for a rainy day

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
I couldnt picture the helmet since it is older than I so I looked it up, for others like me or who forget here it is:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Pretty slim probably, I know they tried gold helmets, but the logo didnt pop as much, I wish they'd try again..
I could also vouch for black socks and shoes, but that's another argument for a rainy day

You're getting my hopes up for nothing then? :sad:

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
ISU08gold.jpg

I did this last year, I dont like how we are so close to USC right now, we get slammed everywhere we go.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield

So a cardinal logo 'pops' on a cardinal helmet more than if it was on a gold helmet?! That makes no sense. I think that is my main complaint with the helmet is that you have two shades of cardinal in it...just kind of silly.