Big games

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
tomorrow! The women face #20 Vanderbilt and the men face SIU Edwardsville. Both teams have been playing better recently.

For the women, this is a great opportunity to make up for the loss to Iowa and get allot of momentum going into conference play. For the men, this is a chance to work on improving their offensive schemes since it should be a easy victory.

I know that there are football games to watch, but how bot showing up to help resurrect Hilton Magic. Who knows, there may be some specail announcements tomorrow.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Brother and I are hitting up the Men's game...wish I could get him into the Twister Sisters' game :sad: I've got Cy's Pass, but don't really want to pay for him to go.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
Brother and I are hitting up the Men's game...wish I could get him into the Twister Sisters' game :sad: I've got Cy's Pass, but don't really want to pay for him to go.

Yeah my sister couldnt go, so she gave us her tickets in section 130. Cant wait.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I think the women are playing the best they have all season and Vandy has been stugling some lately. We have a great shot at them.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
I think the women are playing the best they have all season and Vandy has been stugling some lately. We have a great shot at them.

Yeah, and one thing I've noticed the past couple years is that the women get better as the season goes on. They're gonna need it with the big 12's depth this year.

TAMU
OKLAHOMA
TEXAS
KANSAS
KANSAS STATE
OKLAHOMA STATE
IOWA STATE

All ranked in top 25 at one time i believe