Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I usually watch a couple wreck videos on youtube before I leave work; just to get my mind right for the trip home. I try to pick out who the troublemaker is in the various crashes. As an aside, not only are Russians TERRIBLE drivers, they all have car cams.
It does seem that way doesn't it?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
A good way to stop that is by playing reverse muggins. Not only do you get muggins for finding points your opponent missed but you also get muggins for finding that your opponent took phantom points. They think twice about cheating.
Reverse muggins? Is that like tegwar?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You tube always has some tiktok shorts on it. Many of them are attractive women doing some dumb/weird stuff. Sometimes I wonder if that is all it is, maybe I should sign up for tiktok.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
You tube always has some tiktok shorts on it. Many of them are attractive women doing some dumb/weird stuff. Sometimes I wonder if that is all it is, maybe I should sign up for tiktok.

Well remember that terrible drummer who performed at Hilton is also on tiktok so there is plenty of bad to go with the good.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well remember that terrible drummer who performed at Hilton is also on tiktok so there is plenty of bad to go with the good.
Daughters boyfriend (they swung by sunday night on the way to his step grandpas funeral) said he actually has good stuff on tiktok, but said his halftime show was awful.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
If I put tik tok on my phone you have permission to kill me
Reminds me of a funny from last night. My granddaughter had just had a manicure & new acrylics put on, and was telling us about a TikTok that a girl recorded about her own manicure with sharply pointed nails. The TikTokgirl went on to caution people about those nails...she was showering and washing her nether regions and accidentally cut herself so badly she needed stitches. No, that wasn't the funny part. The funny part was hearing my granddaughter say "nether regions". I didn't think millennials KNEW that phrase...it's from my mother's era. :D

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Daughters boyfriend (they swung by sunday night on the way to his step grandpas funeral) said he actually has good stuff on tiktok, but said his halftime show was awful.

Hmmm, I took a look at some of his tiktok videos and came away impressed with absolutely 0 of them. Other than the fact that he is dating your daughter, he seems to have questionable judgement. ;) :p. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
for/fore/four

Mad at myself because I thought of the correct word first before I made my third guess but went with the slightly more common (in my mind) word that I thought of next.

LOANS
THEIR
COUNT
MOUNT

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm blessed with being too churchy, I guess. Thought I had it on the third word...missed it by ONE FREAKING LETTER...

Come Thou...
Wordle 222 4/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜
⬜

ROAST
DONUT
FOUNT
MOUNT

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It does seem that way doesn't it?
There is an epidemic of insurance fraud in Russia. People go around with several people in their car. They will stop at a red light or something with no traffic around and then will suddenly drop it in reverse and slam into the car behind them usually with a driver alone. They then get out of the car and every witness in the car will swear that the driver behind rear-ended them. And they all have mysterious neck and back pain.

That's just one of many insurance scams that make dash cams almost a must over there.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
for/fore/four

Mad at myself because I thought of the correct word first before I made my third guess but went with the slightly more common (in my mind) word that I thought of next.

LOANS
THEIR
COUNT
MOUNT
I had the same issue. I can't believe that I chose the word that's less of an euphemism first.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron