*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Say something TJ! Goaltending obviously
I appreciate TJ a ton and this year has been an awesome surprise, BUT one minor complaint with T.J. - he needs to be a better advocate for his team with the refs. He never rides them and I feel it might be a reason we've had these great foul disparities in nearly every Big XII game.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
TJ has to work these officials more. This is ridiculous that we have had two clear goaltending calls blown in the last few games. Ref even counted the basket originally there. At least he made the motion that you do when you count it.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Just once I’d want TJ to go full Popovich on these refs and just lose it
I'd like him to use those guns to knock one into next week. But, what I want is NOT a good thing for him to do. I still want it though. Am I bad for anting that?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
There’s a feeling that’s set in over the last five games that we can’t get out of our own way. A dumb foul, letting guys drive by, not picking up a guy in transition on defense. Missing free throws, not driving or working to create anything on offense

goaltending being allowed exclusively for ISU opponents.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
At this point the refs are just chaos agents, and all you can do is hope you’re on the receiving end of the ****-ups. I’ve given up on them calling at least a respectable game.

Reactions: CapnCy

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Just because he isn't going after them madfran style doesn't mean he isn't talking to them.
They showed him talking and you could read his lips along with his hand gesture and he said “Well it was close.” As in the ref just told him it wasn’t a goaltend. He just went along with what the ref said.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonehomer

Help Support Us

Become a patron