Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
If you're going to potentially have them remake it then no I wasn't being facetious at all. I'd assume that remaking a burger costs more in food costs then having them be extra cautious to not let pickles touch any of your food.
Yeah...just can't lie about something like that. Sorry.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
My wife craved pickles when she was pregnant with our son. She would get worried if we only had a half of a jar left in the fridge. She started ordering pickles on our pizza.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My wife craved pickles when she was pregnant with our son. She would get worried if we only had a half of a jar left in the fridge. She started ordering pickles on our pizza.
A cheeseburger pizza (has hamburger pickle slices on it) is a nice change of pace once in a while. Unfortunately my family does not share my interest in out of the ordinary pizza - except for the daughter who really only likes pizzas with a white sauce.

• Agree
Reactions: BuffettClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
A cheeseburger pizza (has hamburger pickle slices on it) is a nice change of pace once in a while. Unfortunately my family does not share my interest in out of the ordinary pizza - except for the daughter who really only likes pizzas with a white sauce.
I'm more of a traditional pizza person. I don't want artichokes and figs on my pizza

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I know I'd be in...and I'm betting hubby would be in, too. (His specialty is presidential and war trivia)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So far:
Lew & KC
Mr & Mrs WX
SaraV & HubbyV

Need four more...or maybe six so that we have a backup plan.

Last time, each of us signed up individually (rather than as couples) for a table (none of us got one though). The more of us that sign up online, the more chance we have of getting a table. If we end up with two people getting tables, we can decline one. If we don't get a table at all, each person's deposit is returned to them.

I'll post a link for the sign up when I find it. :)

Reactions: NWICY

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
If you wanted another reminder to continue to hate the Big 10, tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the brawl in Minnesota between the Gophers and Buckeyes. Here is the insane thing: not only did Dave Winfield (who was one of the Gophers landing punches) avoid any type of suspension or otherwise held accountable, he was actually part of the committee that the University of Minnesota set up to recommend punishments for the other players. The University of Minnesota has started two of the ugliest incidents in the history of college sports (Jack Trice and the 1972 brawl) and incredibly in neither one has a college president ever publicly apologized or acknowledged their role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron