How far can Iowa go?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Thanks. I was watching but honestly seeing so many WRs running in wide open spaces and RBs with massive lanes to run through I turned it to 'Christmas Vacation.' Just don't like games where D doesn't matter.

You don't think there's a reason for that?

Did you turn it from the Ohio State/Michigan game then?

You must not have watched WI/MN either.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I’m not watching Bedlam but that doesn’t surprise me OU and OSU aren’t playing defense. And congrats to Iowa, they made the big plays in multiple games to earn their spot in the Championship game. You should tell loser fans like Luka Garza Fan Club that they only contribute to the “rent free” narrative when they are posting that crap after clinching a Big Ten Championship berth.

I'll ask you too: did Michigan play good defense today?

Was it a surprise that OSU/Michigan didn't play defense?

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Wisconsin wins the west but gets hosed by Iowa's lifetime cakewalk crossover clause and the inbreds start chirping.
If you are sending one person from the division, shouldn't it be the divisional head to head match up since that is apples to apples? Each have 1 loss in the West so Wisconsin has the head to head.

Reactions: mikeiastat

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I'll ask you too: did Michigan play good defense today?

Was it a surprise that OSU/Michigan didn't play defense?
To tell you the truth I didn’t watch that game either. Lots of Christmas shopping and decorating today. Yesterday was my football day.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'll give you that, I really haven't watched much OSU football, their D just looks really bad tonight.

You didn't watch much of them but they look bad tonight but the game is on par for score and yardage of OSU/Purdue and a bunch of other games.

This is why the narrative exists.

So was Michigan's defense good today or not? Ohio State?

Was that more tolerable to watch? And why?

• Agree
Reactions: Neptune78

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
If you are sending one person from the division, shouldn't it be the divisional head to head match up since that is apples to apples? Each have 1 loss in the West so Wisconsin has the head to head.
Iowa has 2 loses in the west.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You didn't watch much of them but they look bad tonight but the game is on par for score and yardage of OSU/Purdue and a bunch of other games.

This is why the narrative exists.

So was Michigan's defense good today or not? Ohio State?

Was that more tolerable to watch? And why?

Watched a lot of Michigan v. tOSU. Great game, Michigan just pounded sand, cold weather, a little snow falling, Stroud and Olave are so good and those UM edge guys are ridiculous. Classic game to have on while getting Xmas decorations prepped and ready.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Watched a lot of Michigan v. tOSU. Great game, Michigan just pounded sand, cold weather, a little snow falling, Stroud and Olave are so good and those UM edge guys are ridiculous. Classic game to have on while getting Xmas decorations prepped and ready.

Yes it was a great game...but what did you think of the defenses? Lots of lanes to run through for sure.

Why don't B1G fans see bad defense when the scores and yardage are similar to a Big 12 game? Even way more much of the time.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Thanks. I was watching but honestly seeing so many WRs running in wide open spaces and RBs with massive lanes to run through I turned it to 'Christmas Vacation.' Just don't like games where D doesn't matter.
YOu hated the osu Michigan game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron