How far can Iowa go?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Imagine an Iowa fan posting about ISU on a tweet that nothing to do with ISU. Funny enough this isn’t the only one I have seen between yesterday and today.

• Agree
Reactions: quasistellar

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Pretty bad but to be honest if there were any defenses that might make Iowa's offense look decent, these would be them.
I’m not watching Bedlam but that doesn’t surprise me OU and OSU aren’t playing defense. And congrats to Iowa, they made the big plays in multiple games to earn their spot in the Championship game. You should tell loser fans like Luka Garza Fan Club that they only contribute to the “rent free” narrative when they are posting that crap after clinching a Big Ten Championship berth.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I’m not watching Bedlam but that doesn’t surprise me OU and OSU aren’t playing defense. And congrats to Iowa, they made the big plays in multiple games to earn their spot in the Championship game. You should tell loser fans like Luka Garza Fan Club that they only contribute to the “rent free” narrative when they are posting that crap after clinching a Big Ten Championship berth.

Thanks. I was watching but honestly seeing so many WRs running in wide open spaces and RBs with massive lanes to run through I turned it to 'Christmas Vacation.' Just don't like games where D doesn't matter.

• Dumb
Reactions: mikeiastat

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron