GameDay Guest Picker

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
The part that would upset me most, if the picker is Ashton Kutcher, isn’t that he is a Hawk fan. I am more upset that he has been relevant in years. 2 and a half men and Dude, Where’s My Car have been a while ago. Mallory from Real World Paris who went to ISU has about the same cache in 2021 as Ashton Kutcher Because both haven’t done much of note since a TV show in the mid 2000s

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The part that would upset me most, if the picker is Ashton Kutcher, isn’t that he is a Hawk fan. I am more upset that he has been relevant in years. 2 and a half men and Dude, Where’s My Car have been a while ago. Mallory from Real World Paris who went to ISU has about the same cache in 2021 as Ashton Kutcher Because both haven’t done much of note since a TV show in the mid 2000s
You bring up a good point. He has been quiet for years. I don't even attribute 2 and a half men to Kutcher, I instantly think of Charlie Sheen honestly. Kutcher must have made his millions and settled down.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Kutcher has been busy becoming incredibly wealthy investing in start ups which I respect way more than any sh!tty acting role he’s had.

• Agree
Reactions: burn587

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
You bring up a good point. He has been quiet for years. I don't even attribute 2 and a half men to Kutcher, I instantly think of Charlie Sheen honestly. Kutcher must have made his millions and settled down.

He has (had?) a show on Netflix that I believe has been one of their more successful original programming shows.

• Agree
Reactions: s_ford

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
He has (had?) a show on Netflix that has been one of their more successful original programming shows.
There's a dumb chip commercial he and Mila were in that aired during the Super Bowl this year, I think.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

Got a good point here. Although he recently did a fairly popular show on Netflix called The Ranch that ran from 2016-2020 for 80 episodes that was basically a hick version of That 70's Show with a lot of the same cast members too but had Sam Elliott and and some other decent actors in it as well. I will admit I binged watched that show in 2020 but if it wasn't for Sam Elliott I doubt I would have made it past a few episodes as Ashton's character is just a stupid as Kelso.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
They can’t just get Simon Estes and have him boom out a patriotic song for 9/11?

The only thing better than Simon, if she were still alive and healthy would be Whitney Houston belting out the National Anthem as the planes flew over. To this day that Super Bowl she did is the best I have ever heard. I haven't heard them all, but that one still brings the shivers.