What a Prius is good for

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
They serve as a mounting platform for peace symbols and Obama bumper stickers. Other than that, I'm not really sure. They're the modern day equivalent of the Scooby Doo van.
paper weight

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Top Gear is the best show on TV. It sounds like top gear U.S. is going to be on cable.

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I shouldn't even post in this thread... We have a prius and love it. That being said we drive primarily in the city where a small car is really a huge advantage, especially when you have to parallel park everywhere. We drive back to Iowa from NYC a couple times a year (we have two dogs so flying is not an option) and have managed to only have to fill up the tank once halfway through. When you're on a budget, and your end of year bonus has just been nixed it is nice to have never put more than $40 in gas in your vehicle...

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
If I told you where I've been, you wouldn't believe me. My life has been surreal the last three months.

Even by my standards....

one of those "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you" type things? You truly are the Forest Gump of CF. :yes:

tidbit

Apr 10, 2006
dallas county, iowa
If I told you where I've been, you wouldn't believe me. My life has been surreal the last three months.

Even by my standards....

I've wonered about you also!! You always have interesting things to share with us. I was afraid you had been banned, of someone had made you angery and you had wandered off. Glad you are still around, wqelcome back and I hope you can share some of the info about the last 3 months. We could use a good LAUGH at your expense. Hopefully, nothing seriously bad happened.
Glad you are here.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I've wonered about you also!! You always have interesting things to share with us. I was afraid you had been banned, of someone had made you angery and you had wandered off. Glad you are still around, wqelcome back and I hope you can share some of the info about the last 3 months. We could use a good LAUGH at your expense. Hopefully, nothing seriously bad happened.
Glad you are here.

Phaedrus is Indiana Jones in lederhosen:yes:

Reactions: Al_4_State

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Just thought of something... remember that thread about minivans and how I swore I'd never own one. Well now that I think about it I think I'd own a minivan before I'd ever buy a Prius! Neither will ever happen anyways but just saying if I was forced into buying one or the other I'd rather be found dead in a minivan than a Prius.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Well, I was wrong. Hybrids ARE good for something:

YouTube - what is a prius good for?

Gotta love the folks at Top Gear....

prius haters are idiots. I mean, in this day and age of sending over billions of dollars to the middle east while our soldiers are getting killed by the weapons our gas money buys, some people are foolish enough to hate on cars that get over 40 mpg. Truly, some people just don't get it.

Reactions: birdflu

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
prius haters are idiots. I mean, in this day and age of sending over billions of dollars to the middle east while our soldiers are getting killed by the weapons our gas money buys, some people are foolish enough to hate on cars that get over 40 mpg. Truly, some people just don't get it.

Politics forum, here we come!

Way to name call people, by the way. Stay classy.