SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Reactions: cyclonespiker33

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Isn't the Omaha TG location one of their smaller ones? Two levels I believe?

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
IMO... A better location for this would be near the proposed sports complex in Johnston off Merle Hay. You can easily draw from Ankeny to Altoona to Waukee and everything in between. Johnston is the wealthiest suburb so you have tons of golf demand.

As a western suburb resident. I hope the Waukee entertainment district dies a quick death. Just a complete and total waste of money and land

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
IMO... A better location for this would be near the proposed sports complex in Johnston off Merle Hay. You can easily draw from Ankeny to Altoona to Waukee and everything in between. Johnston is the wealthiest suburb so you have tons of golf demand.

As a western suburb resident. I hope the Waukee entertainment district dies a quick death. Just a complete and total waste of money and land

Clive has a higher median household income.

• Winner
Reactions: isuno1fan

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006

Agree but nothing cool ever comes to Johnston.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Agree but nothing cool ever comes to Johnston.
Come on we are getting that new Townhall district … havent you seen those awesome canopys they installed this week? Also, we have the best high school baseball field in the state. Now that I think about it Johnston is pretty lame but it is our lame.

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Come on we are getting that new Townhall district … havent you seen those awesome canopys they installed this week? Also, we have the best high school baseball field in the state. Now that I think about it Johnston is pretty lame but it is our lame.
You got a new bridge by the soccer fields/Sycamore access.
Makes the speed traps easier for the cops.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
The metro. It's a complete pain in the butt to get to Johnston from anywhere other than Urbandale or maybe Ankeny.

I guess it depends on where you live and where you're going. Let take two places right next to the interstate.

In Johnston, the new Caseys off 100th.
In Waukee, the new Kum and Go on Grand Prairie Parkway.

I'm just going to pick random places in different areas of town and test them out with light traffic (right now)

Ankeny-Mistress Brewing
J=23 minutes
W=31 minutes

Des Moines-Airport
J=24 minutes
W=23 minutes

Windsor Heights-515 Brewing
J=14 minutes
W=12 minutes

Des Moines-Lua Brewing
J=16 minutes
W=16 minutes