Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Strong words man. Here is another coach that is under hot water

Fleck sucks and is a douche but he isn't even on the same planet as Kirk. The amount of people Kirk has hurt over the years is incredibly disgusting

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Can you explain this one to me? Isn't it a good thing to have a large fan base? If a qualification to be a fan of a school means you had to go there, we would not have the college sports products we have now. So, tell me why it is bad that any school (you can use Iowa if it gives you focus) has fans that did not graduate from the institution? Can a parent, child, etc. of a graduate be a fan and meet your approval? I have two degrees from there so I assume I do.
You don’t have two degrees from Iowa. Nice try. It’s just funny that hicks cheer for them, when they little to no affiliation with the university. I have family that graduated from many different schools, but am I big fan of them all and post on their message boards? No.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Thank you for proving my point that even researching it you can't find anyone even close to the same level as Kirk Ferentz

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol. A quick google search shows that is a lie. Cytwins is the ultimate troll and he trolls his own daily.
You literally haven't found anyone even close to as bad as Kirk. You haven't even found anyone as bad as Brian and Kirk is much worse than Brian

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The question was who is "worse" than Ferentz, but "worse" was never defined. Considering we are talking a sport here, who is worse is pretty easily examined. There are a lot worse than Kirk it appears. ISU's HC is definitely worse considering he has never beaten the man, but has received some beatings.
Dude........
Agree Nate