Iowa Football Recruiting

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
I disagree that he is the worst human being of any CFB head coach.

You think? Its amazing he can get anyone to work for him, play for him, hire him, etc. It is almost an alternate universe over here. These guys have feigned outrage simply to fit their narrative. The funny thing is that basically KF is fawned over nationally for his class, etc., but on this board because of civil allegations regarding race he is "the worst person in CFB". What?

I had no idea so many ISU fans were social justice warriors. I would love to hear the various organizations that fight for social justice you all belong too, aside from the crusade on a rivalry message board?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You only get really fired up about it when it happens inside the Iowa football complex.
Tell me all the other time(s) you have spent this much of your time focused on racial disparity or racism in any other part of your life. It doesn't even have to be sports related.
It shouldn't be hard if you are really passionate about "holding people accountable".
Annnnd go!
I had no idea so many ISU fans were social justice warriors. I would love to hear the various organizations that fight for social justice you all belong too, aside from the crusade on a rivalry message board?
Its funny that Triangle hasn't posted since August and Sports here started his name in October.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Name one current CFB head coach that's worse than Ferentz
What does my opinion count for? I can not like the way things are handled morally, ethically, etc, but ultimately I do not know the situations of most if not all of these coaches.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
You think? Its amazing he can get anyone to work for him, play for him, hire him, etc. It is almost an alternate universe over here. These guys have feigned outrage simply to fit their narrative. The funny thing is that basically KF is fawned over nationally for his class, etc., but on this board because of civil allegations regarding race he is "the worst person in CFB". What?

I live in Wisconsin, and Have lived in Michigan and Never have I heard someone that isn't selling a game say anything positive about KKKirk and his freeloading boys.

Quite the opposite at both stops. Just because the paid lackeys at the Big ten Network write and cover a few puff pieces about cleaning up after a tornado doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't remember him for his sons punching cops and living on government assistance, And team drug houses and Rhabdo coverups.

A network selling a perception of class for gameday "selling" does not = National respect. My Michigan fans Laugh at even then notion that Kirk has class.

Lets not forget the false accusations and the petty notes that **** hole administration sent out about people stealing from locker rooms. Petty trash.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well, it is a pretty legitimate point. And I am way to lazy to be creating multiple accounts, etc. That would just increase one of the biggest problems in my life--remembering passwords for 10,000 different digital platforms.
giphy.gif

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I live in Wisconsin, and Have lived in Michigan and Never have I heard someone that isn't selling a game say anything positive about KKKirk and his freeloading boys.

Quite the opposite at both stops. Just because the paid lackeys at the Big ten Network write and cover a few puff pieces about cleaning up after a tornado doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't remember him for his sons punching cops and living on government assistance, And team drug houses and Rhabdo coverups.

A network selling a perception of class for gameday "selling" does not = National respect. My Michigan fans Laugh at even then notion that Kirk has class.

Lets not forget the false accusations and the petty notes that **** hole administration sent out about people stealing from locker rooms. Petty trash.
You guys need help. Iowa is just a team that people root for. Same with ISU. It is just a game man.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Seriously name one coach who's worse

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I know, that top 25 class signed in Feb with about 1/2 being AA must have not happened. Its like his staff that has several AA coaches does not exist. 2022 recruiting is about to hit in June, commits across CFB have been way down because visits cannot happen till then.
Look at the AA prospects they will bring in this year compared to years past. You can’t make this stuff up.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI

Based on your indignance and mocking of support for social justice can we assume you are as Racist and blind as you sleazy Head Coach. Justify away!!

Playing the victim is even more tone deaf than the scrambled eggs. You guys are precious.

• Agree
Reactions: weeterkane

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020

That is pretty hysterical considering Michigan tried to hire him. I live in Illinois and have a house in WI and my general take is the program is respected, but it is not like it is a topic of regular discussion. I have not heard any of the things you mentioned for a decade+. I doubt most people have either, except for the loons on this board. It sounds like you are making a list of grievances for Festivus. All this saltiness comes down to one thing--jealousy. But, that is okay. It is a natural human emotion.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Still cant believe you guys have a 3000 plus page dedicated to Iowa recruiting on this site. HR has an ISU thread that has been around for a few years that has 60 pages.......

Well considering Nate Stanley has 1,500 posts in 3 months on CF, we can easily see why this thread has so many posts. Why don't you go back and drive up the post count on HR and leave this be

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron