2021 NFL draft thread

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Damn, UFAs move fast, huh?

I’ve never really thought about how that works. Think it’s just teams looking at their boards seeing who is left and just automatically reaching out to them?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Damn, UFAs move fast, huh?

I’ve never really thought about how that works. Think it’s just teams looking at their boards seeing who is left and just automatically reaching out to them?

It's often better to sign as a UFA than to be drafted way late. Buddy of mine has a kid who plays in the League who signed as a UFA and he loved being in control of where he went, had I think 4 teams reach out to him and picked his best option. The money isn't quite as good but compared to late round draft picks the difference isn't anything to lose sleep over.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Not that this has anything to with the 2021 draft, but I’ve already seen Breece Hall as a mid-late first round pick in a lot of mock drafts that were released today. He’s a running back though, so time will tell.

Reactions: isutrevman

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Not that this has anything to with the 2021 draft, but I’ve already seen Breece Hall as a mid-late first round pick in a lot of mock drafts that were released today. He’s a running back though, so time will tell.

Purdy I think was projected as a top 10-15 pick. Impressive with two expected first rounders.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I don’t expect Purdy to be a first rounder. McDonald is more likely.

I think there were links on here with Purdy as the #11 overall pick. Don't sell him short. McDonald could make some noise too. That'd be 3 first round picks next year. Unreal.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I think there were links on here with Purdy as the #11 overall pick. Don't sell him short. McDonald could make some noise too. That'd be 3 first round picks next year. Unreal.
Lol. Mocks are hard to tell a year from now. I just know barring an injury Hall will see himself called the first day or early the second day.

Reactions: Gonzo