Eli chooses, Fran loses

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
Wait, this just hit me, Frans youngest is a year younger than mine and I felt old when he was born. How old is the mad one? Weren’t he and his wife assistants at ND? I’m late 40s so Fran has gotta have 15-20 years left.
No. He was an assistant. She was a player.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I would be interested in hearing more on Fran's player development successes at Iowa.

1. Must be aware of signs that the FranCon stage maybe changing to the next level.
2. Break clipboards with only one slam to the floor.
3. Outrun officials to their lockers so you can yell, "Cheating Motherf$ckers" at them once they get there.
4. Yell, "F$ck!" on national TV so your parents can see how good of a communicator you are.
5. Always compliment Marge on her looks and what she is wearing at every practice.
6. Attempt to run through 3 or more players to get to the refs.
7. Determine how long you can hold your breathe to achieve redness level of Fran's face when he is agitated.
8. Berate media after a game.
9. Have ability to negotiate playing time as well as Fran has for negotiating contracts.
10. Be able to suspend the announcer when they say something negative about you.
11. Hire a felon to help coach you.

• Wow
Reactions: Cy4Lifer and t-noah

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
1. Must be aware of signs that the FranCon stage maybe changing to the next level.
2. Break clipboards with only one slam to the floor.
3. Outrun officials to their lockers so you can yell, "Cheating Motherf$ckers" at them once they get there.
4. Yell, "F$ck!" on national TV so your parents can see how good of a communicator you are.
5. Always compliment Marge on her looks and what she is wearing at every practice.
6. Attempt to run through 3 or more players to get to the refs.
7. Determine how long you can hold your breathe to achieve redness level of Fran's face when he is agitated.
8. Berate media after a game.
9. Have ability to negotiate playing time as well as Fran has for negotiating contracts.
10. Be able to suspend the announcer when they say something negative about you.
11. Hire a felon to help coach you.
ok, do you have this copied so you can paste it? Im impressed

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Bohannon yes. Connor, while frustrating the hell out of me, does what he is supposed to do. IMO he would probably benefit from pursuing baseball more so than basketball
I looked up his baseball numbers. He might want to rethink the whole “sports” thing altogether.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
To be able to land Lipsey and then steal King from Iowa would be hard to put into words

If that happened see #4 from above.

oVpylL.gif

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
I was honestly more concerned about the Minnesota hire.

Wouldn't worry about Ben Johnson too much. His best two returners transferred out.

Wonder if Fran can keep his lead for King though or if Johnson will wow him.

I like their chances with King. Unless Minnesota's hire is able to wow him. Sounds like the Gophers are actually going to do a coaching search so who knows.

Reactions: CyTwins

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
Carr's going pro.

You talking about Brandon Johnson? He sure wished you a Merry Christmas.

Ben Johnson....who you mentioned in your post.

I wonder if Ben Johnson had any team wide votes to not let any of those guys return.