*** Official #18 Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Can't wait for the postgame presser where CSP will say, "we need to grow"
At the end of the half the same official calls a charge on us and totally allowed them to charge us to get a shot of. Not any difference in the game, but that was totally uneven. It doesn't matter how bad you are, you should at least get even calling.
Yes, this is all on the refs!!!!

• Dumb
Reactions: ISUAlum2002

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Tre didn't Chuck up any stupid 3s in that half. He played within himself. I take that as a positive from that half. I also think solo getting to score well at the beginning of the half was positive. That kind of ends it though.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Jamie is going to want to drag out the CMC rumors, anything to keep Cyclone fans distracted from the mess the mens bball program has turned in to. Crazy how fast it happened.

Reactions: CyBobby

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Can't wait for the postgame presser where CSP will say, "we need to grow"

Yes, this is all on the refs!!!!
I think I said it would not change much. Please read the whole post. And it does not change my point. In ANY game consistency and even calling needs to be there. No matter how bad you are playing.

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
Haven’t been able watch the last few games just checking box scores. What happened to Harris? He was a bright spot early on.
He’s too exploitable on the defensive end as a tiny human being and doesn’t provide anything near enough on the offensive end to make up for it. Ya know, things a good coach would realize before spending a scholarship on him.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This is my first game watch in about a month and I figured it'd be better with the recent close scores but looks back to reality today.

Tech looks like a team that could be playing some really good ball by March.

They're like ISU in that there's a lot of similar size and skill except they're good.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
He’s too exploitable on the defensive end as a tiny human being and doesn’t provide anything near enough on the offensive end to make up for it. Ya know, things a good coach would realize before spending a scholarship on him.

so he’s like all our other players?