If we go winless in the conference, does Prohm get fired?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Nope. No matter how pissed people get about this season he's not going anywhere. No chance. You can waste your time b!tching on message boards as much as you want it won't make a bit of difference.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Look I want Prohm out. I never wanted him in the first place. But we don’t have to do this after game. It’s not like we’re underachieving with this team.

• Disagree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Kansas State was picked to finish last in the big 12, we lost to them at home. This is as dark as it gets.
There isn't really a home/away this year, but the big takeaway here is that yes, we lost to a team that in all reality should be better than. Steve's rag tag group of misfits just don't seem to, IDK, fit together very well. Foster is quite honestly our best player already, and that is encouraging, yet sad.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Just wondering. Is there a floor to even Pollard's low standards?

tenor.gif

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
First of all, we won't go winless. Second the difference between going winless, and winning two or three games, which is probably our max, shouldn't be the difference between keeping and getting rid of Prohm.

Reactions: dahliaclone

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Just wondering. Is there a floor to even Pollard's low standards?

I disagree that Pollard has low standards. I think he's been the best AD in the history of the school. Let's not forget that everyone has a budget.

Do I want to be done with Prohm? Yes, for years now.

Do I think Pollard regrets that last extension? Yes, more than any of us could know!

It's just a really unfortunate situation we find ourselves in this year.

May 7, 2020
We have to save every penny we have to give to Campbell. At least we can compete for National Championships somewhere. Unfortunately that means our basketball program will be a dumpster fire until we can afford CSP's buyout. I have wanted him to succeed, but it's just not going to happen. Hope he proves me wrong.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
There's no floor to Pollard's standards right now.

Maybe if donors quit buying basketball tickets, but after the COVID year, that probably won't be the case.

Reactions: Scott34

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron